Ch.156

Iida was able to reattach the top of my finger. I also got yelled at by him. How I wasn't supposed to be outside in the cold for too long.

"So is the cold really going to be a problem?" Izuku asked and i huffed rolling my eyes. Because I know he was going to scold me next.

Iida unwrapped my left hand to look at my stitches. He put ointment on then to help the pain and healing process. After that we went back home.

I sighed and took off my poncho. I threw it on the couch and took my shoes off. I turned around my arms crossed. I was ready to get yelled at. I watched him take his shoes off at the door. He turned to me and walked over to me.

"You left without saying or at least somehow letting me know." He said and I looked down at my feet. He put his arms on my shoulders and leaned down to make eye contact with me.

"Then you went in the woods in the snow and no one knew." He said as his hands slipped down my arms.

"Then." He whispered as his hands slipped around my waist and into my back pockets. He pulled me against him as he squeezed gently. I looked up at him a little confused resting my hands on his chest. Then pressed his forehead against the side of mine.

"You hunted down a girl and tortured a girl in the middle of the woods." He whispered and I was waiting for him to get to the point. I felt him bite my mask and pulled it off my ear. It hung off my other ear as he kissed my ear.

"Which was." He whispered as he kissed a little down my jaw.

"Surprisingly." He said softly as he got closer to my lips.

"Sexy." He whispered kissing me passionately. I pulled away and and tilted my head with a eyebrow raised.

"What? Come on if you saw me burn that girl's face you would think that same thing." He said and I poked his chest.

"Yes that was me. I burned and blinded her." He said as he rocked us back and forth his hands still in my pockets.

"Look I know you were expecting me to get mad but this is the most you thing you've done since you got back. Besides punching Kacchan." He said chuckling and I just started to feel bad. My hands ran down his arms and into my pockets with his. I intertwined our fingers together.

"Seriously though if you need anything you can just ask." He said softly and i nodded. I squeezed his hands and shook my head leaning my forehead on his chest.

I felt like such a burden.

We both hummed when there was a knock on the door. We let go of each other and he went to answer the the door. I sat on the couch and curled up my knees up to my chest. He opened it and a woman walked in she looked about Aizawa's age. Her red glasses standing out against her dark eyes.

"Hello." Izuku said closing the door.

"Yes I'm so sorry. I'm Nemuri Kayama. I heard that you guys were having a bit of trouble." She said and Izuku glanced at me then back to her.

"With what exactly?" He asked his hand sun his pockets.

"I heard that this one." She said pointing at me.

"Was having bad anxiety to the point someone doesn't want to talk anymore." She said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"And a attitude." Izuku said as a joke of course. He chuckled until my glare landed on him. The lady opened her bag and got a peace of paper out.

"Look I'm a licensed therapist. I been here from the start and when I heard from the angry blonde what was going on I had to come over and offer some help." She explained and Izuku was confused.

"Wait Kacchan goes to see you?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes for his anger which is getting a lot better and relationship counseling. Anyway I just wanted to let you know I can help with anything I just need this to be filled out." She said handing him the paperwork.

"I mostly want you to fill it out but here's a patient one for her. The first one is just a outside perspective it really helps. You can drop them off whenever and show up whenever I don't have many patients." She explained and he nodded looking at the paperwork.

"Yeah we will definitely think about it thank you." He said opening the door. She smiled at both of us as she left.

Izuku walked around the couch and sat down next to me. He leaned more toward me wrapping his arm around my legs as he looked at the paperwork. I started playing with his hair as he hummed as he read. I started braiding a strand his hair.

"So did you wanna try this?" He asked and I shrugged still braiding his hair. He sit the papers aside.

"That's alright. They are on the table whenever you want to fill them out." He said before pulling me down on the couch and cuddling me.

"If you don't have to even touch them. Its up to you either way I'm here." He said as he snuggled into my stomach.

He sighed happily as he relaxed on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair. My middle one hurting a little bit but I ignored it.

"I'll love you either way forever." He mumbled as his body went limp as he fell asleep.

For second I didn't want anything to do with that lady and her stupid therapy. But if Bakugo can man up and go for Kirishima then I could for Emily and Izuku.

I signed watching his back rise and fall as he snored. I smiled softly.

"I'll love you forever too." I whispered softly. So soft I couldn't even hear my own voice.

(I didn't read this over. Sorry this is so short.)