Ch.149

A few days later.

I avoided Bakugo at all costs. Which wasn't hard Kirishima basically had him tied him to the wheelchair.

I was sitting in the grass with Emily and Eri as the played. I was just watching them when I noticed Kirishima walking Bakugo down the road in the wheelchair. I saw him point in my direction telling Kirishima to come my direction. I immediately got up and told the girls to follow me.

We went into the house and I closed the door. I know it's rude but I still wasn't able to look at Bakugo. I kept seeing what happened every time I made eye contact with him.

To be honest have him wake up just made me extremely anxious. I was about to make them lunch but I just couldn't. I sighed and sat on the kitchen floor against the cabinet.

"Eri." I said and she came running over to me.

"Yes ma'am?" She asked and I pointed at Emily.

"How about you and Emily go play at your house for a while." I said and she nodded picking Emily up and she left.

I sighed and hit my head on the cabinet. I looked up at the ceiling as tears ran down my cheeks. I got up off the floor and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

I walked over to the stairs to go lay down and just take a break. The front door opened and I looked back to see Izuku. He looked at me concerned when he saw my face and I just ignored him and went upstairs.

I went in our room and sat on my side of the bed. I started to take my shoes off as he came in the room and closed the door. He walked around the bed and sat next to me.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked rubbing my back.

"I can't even look at him Izuku. I physically can't all I see is all the blood.....so...much...blood." I cried and he pulled me into his chest. I hugged him back. He rocked us back and forth as he ran a hand in my hair.

"Shh just breath it's ok." He whispered as I cried. He rubbed my shoulder gently.

"What can I do to see that smile huh?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Come on." He said poking my side making me flinch. I let go and pushed him as I wiped my tears.

"Stop it." I growled and he just smiled and attacked my sides. I laughed as he pushed me down to the bed. He rolled onto me as he stopped tickling me. He hovered over me.

"There's that smile. I'm going to go check on Kiri and Kacchan." He said and i nodded.

"Ok I think I'm going to take a nap." I said and he smiled leaning down and kissing me passionately. He got up and walked to the door.

I got under the blankets to take a nap.

Later

I woke up to a door slamming down stairs. I got up and went to see what was happening. I went downstairs as I rubbed my eye.

"Izuku?" I asked looking around but not seeing him.

"Eri?" I asked not seeing her either. I hummed a little confused until I felt a presence behind me.

"A husband and a daughter how luck for you." A woman growled before I was hit in the back of the neck making me pass out.

When I woke up I wasn't home. I looked around and I tied to a chair. I looked around and I looked to be in a storage unit. I struggled in my chair but then flinched when the rolling door opened. The blonde girl that stabbed Bakugo ran in and got behind me. She leaned on the back of my chair.

"See I told you I found her." She said happily as the guy with light blue hair walked in.

"Good she's our new star. Since we lost scarlet." He said as he got in my face.

"So you're Midoriya's wife huh? Perfect. Toga rough her up before the fight." He said as he turned around and walked out. The girl got her knife as she got in front of me.

"This is going to be fun."

She did more then I would have liked. She loved my wedding ring and she had cut both my pinky and ring finger off to get it. Her goal was to make me ugly for some reason. So she had split my bottom lip pretty bad and cut a deep line into my cheek. Along with a few deep cuts on different parts of my body and I thought I would pass out from blood loss.

"Toga this is too much she can't fight like this." Her boss said as my head hung down blood dripping down onto my lap.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like her she has too much in this shit world." The girl cried and I scoffed.

"I'm going to kill you." I growled weakly only for the man yo grab a hand full of my hair and make me look up.

"What did you say?" He growled and I laughed despite the pain in my lip.

"Don't underestimate me. I could kill you in my current condition with no problems." I growled and he only smirked.

"This is why I wanted you in my ranks." He said crouching down in front of me.

"Here you are in enemy territory with bad wounds and your still putting up quite the fight." He said before smirking.

"Toga where's her ring?" He asked and she held out her hand. The ring shining in the light on her ring finger.

"Give it to me. I need to pay my old friend a visit." He said standing up and she took her hand back and held it to her chest.

"What no! I cut it off her myself it's mine!" She cried as I leaned back and looked up at the roof.

"I'll give it back I need it as proof." He said and she huffed giving up my ring.

"Now leave her alone we need her for tomorrow." He said as they both left. The rolling door closed leaving me in the dark.

I sighed as my injuries fully sunk in and the pain from the deep gash in my side making my body shiver in pain.

(I didn't read this over.)