Ch.85

I looked down at the baby in my arms and she stopped crying as her one blue eye and dark gray eye both looked at me and she smiled.

"Can you be quiet for me huh?" I asked as I stood up. I stabbed Momo in the head so she didn't come back. Everything outside was quiet and i moved the stuff out the way and walked out. It was barely raining now and I walked out into the road carefully.

There were dead bodies everywhere and I was trying to find Midoriya before any of them woke up. Eventually I found some people standing in the road.

"Midoriya!" I yelled as I cried. He looked back at me and immediately dropped everything and ran over.

"Oh my god Y/n what happened?" He asked as he held my shoulders.

"Momo was in labor. She couldn't push so I had to cut her out. I killed her I had no choice Midoriya." I started crying harder. He looked at the baby girl in my arms as he hugged me.

"This is probably a bad time to tell you." He whispered and I looked up at him.

"Todoroki got bit. He has 24 hours." He said and I cried more.

"What the hell are we supposed to do Izuku. I can't take care of a baby Izuku the wall is broken and half the town is dead." I cried and he grabbed my face.

"Y/n calm down this is what the group is for. We can all take care of the baby together alright and some of the town survived and I got people working on the wall right now." He said and i nodded.

"Y/n." Todoroki said and I looked at him.

"Can I?" He asked and i nodded handing her to him.

"It's a girl." I whispered as Midoriya rubbed my back.

"Momo's." I said but he cut me off.

"Dead I know. She knew she was going to die. I was going to name her Emily Todoroki. After your sister." He whispered and I just couldn't stop crying.

"You take her home and spend as much time with her as you can. Kirishima!" I yelled and he came over.

"Kirishima I want you to watch him and make sure he doesn't eat her." I said and he nodded and they both walked away.

"Ochaco I want you to go find baby formula in or outside the walls I don't care." I said and then looked at Midoriya.

"I believe I know what you're thinking." He said and i smiled.

"You said no mercy."

Me, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Iida had tracked them down to a abandoned hospital. We hid behind a bush and watched.

"So what's the plan?" Midoriya asked and I wasn't paying attention at all.

My hand held a machete as I stared angrily at the building. My hand was twitching. I ignored them and stormed to the hospital.

"Wait Y/n!" Midoriya yelled but I ignored him. I needed a outlet and I am impatient.

I stormed inside and started swinging my machete at everyone that stood in my way. The boys weren't to far behind me. During the fighting Bakugo knocked over a barrel of something that was flammable and let the place on fire by a electrical socket. The other two ran out and me and Midoriya ran up the stairs to find overhaul.

We got to the second floor and saw him running down the hallway. I got my machete and threw it into his leg. Someone attacked Midoriya but I knew he could handle himself and I ran and tackled Overhaul.

I growled as he turned it around on me and slammed me onto the ground. He grabbed the machete and tried to cut my head off. I put my hands up and the machete dug into my palms.

Midoriya pushed him off me. He got the machete as I stood. I watched as he cut off his arms.

"God is gone. He isn't coming to help us and there is no cure. You are a lunatic." He growled before he cut the man's head off. He looked back at me and handed me the machete. He grabbed my hand and we ran to a room and busted out a window and we got out the building.

We then quietly made our way back. We spent most the morning killing the dead that was in the walls. When everything was done and taken care of Bakugo was burning the bodies.

I walked out the bathroom fresh out the shower. I looked at Midoriya who was working on the blue prints again. My mind was racing. Emily's family was destroyed on her birthday of all days and will be a orphan by tonight. It just shoved the fact that life now was so precious and fragile. I wasn't living the life I always wanted and it was sitting at the desk in front of me mumbling about the wall.

I smiled as my tears fell. I played with the end of his shirt that he gave me.

"Midoriya." I cried and he immediately looked at me to see what was the matter. Then tilted his head at me and frowned.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked as he stood. He walked over to me and rubbed my shoulders.

"Nothing I just realized that I don't want to waste another second broken up with you when we can die at any moment. It's a waste of time we probably don't have." I cried and he held my hands.

"I love you and I don't want to waste any time because of some stupid reason that now doesn't matter because now that Todoroki is about to die we are probably going to be the main people to take care of her because everyone dumps stuff on us." I cried and he smiled at me. He cupped my cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"I love you too and we will figure everything out."