Ch.14

I sighed as we got out the hummer. We stopped on the road to check cars for anything.

Todoroki stood watch on the hummer as we looked through the cars.

Emily stayed by me as I looked in each car. Not finding anything. I sighed sitting on the hood of a car.

"There's nothing here." I growled holding my nose.

"Yeah but it's good to stop for a while get out of that small car." Midoriya said. He walked over and grabbed my hand.

"Let me see." He said and I let him see my nose. He looked at it and touched it. He snapped it back in place.

"Ah ow you fucker." I growled and punched him.

"Ow I'm just trying to help. It's not crooked anymore so chill out." He said and we both just giggled.

"The dead get down." Todoroki said and Midoriya dragged me underneath a car. I pointed to the car across from us and Emily got underneath it.

I watched her quietly as the dead walked past.

The thing was Emily had gotten scared. She had got out from underneath the car and started running away. I gasped and tried to run after her but Midoriya wouldn't let me.

"Let me go." I growled and he held me tightly.

"No not until the last few pass." He growled at me and i huffed.

When they passed I quickly got up from underneath the car and bumped into a car wreck I was in such a hurry. I didn't realize that I cut my forearm deeply and I ran into the woods.

"Emily!" I yelled following her trail.

"Emily answer me!" I yelled as I stumbled through the woods.

"Emily come on." I whispered following the trail. I gripped my arm that was now bleeding a lot.

I slowed down and really looked at the trail.

"Y/n stop we need to treat your cut now." Midoriya said as the blond and the red head walked up behind him.

"No I need to find her." I growled and the blond kept me from moving.

"We understand but you can't continue like this you'll bleed out." The blonde growled as he took his belt off. He wrapped it around my arm and tightened it.

"There I'll go with her. You guys go spread out and look for her." The blonde said and they went in different directions.

Me and the blonde walked deep into the woods watching out for her and the dead.

"So what's your deal?" He grumbled and I glanced back at him.

"What you mean?" I asked him.

"The look you always have on your face. It's like your uncomfortable or something." He said and I sighed.

"I'm not used to hanging around a lot of strangers." I said.

"Are we really strangers? I mean it's the end of the world you guys have been together for a while are you sure you're strangers." He said and I sighed.

"We don't talk much." I said and he hummed.

"I doubt that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We walked up on a small camp.

We looked through it but didn't see any sign of her or hell anyone. I sighed a little frustrated.

"Come on we gotta go back." He said and I shook my head.

"Just a little further." I said slightly wobbly. He sighed and held my shoulders.

"Fine just a little further." He said and helped me walk through the woods.

Eventually I was half way passed out from blood loss and Bakugo had to carry me on his back.

He walked through some trees to a open field.

"Y/n." He whispered and I opened my eyes.

"There's a house we should check there." I whispered and he huffed but started walking there anyway.

We got to the house and he knocked on the door. There was foot steps and the door opened. A girl with brown hair and eyes looked at us stunned.

"Excuse us have you seen a little girl running around here in the last two hours?" I asked and she shook her head no. I sighed sadly.

"Ok thank you." I grumbled and Bakugo went to step away but she grabbed his arm.

"Wait please come in let me help you." She said and Bakugo walked in the big farm house.

"Please follow me." She said and he did so.

We got to a small room and I was laid down on a bed. It was really comfortable. A rag was dabbed on my face to get rid of the sweat.

"I'll fix her up." She said kindly.

"Good um hey do you take people in?" Bakugo asked as she was getting things together for my arm.

"Yes actually I have a girl here already. My brother saved her but died in the process. She stays here to help and keep me company." She said and he hummed taking my boots off so I didn't get dirt in the bed.

"We have a few people. I can go get them." He said and she was a little shocked.

"You sure you want to leave her here? We just met." She said and he shrugged.

"I don't feel threatened by you and she can take care of herself." He said and walked out.

"Momo can I get some help in here!" The girl yelled and I passed out.

Later

I woke up to a storm outside. I rolled over and Midoriya sat in a chair arms crossed. His shirt tightly wrapped around his biceps. He looked at me softly as the storm went on outside.

"Did you find her?" I whispered to him and he shook his head.

"No." He said softly and I sat up.

"What?" I said and looked out the window at how bad the storm is. I gasped and ripped the IV out my arm and got up.

"Y/n sit down." He growled standing.

"No I need to find her." I growled and ran out the room.

I stumbled down the stairs as Midoriya followed yelling at me. I went outside my head light. I slipped on the wet porch stairs since I didn't have any socks or shoes on.

I fell down them and landed into a puddle of water and mud. Midoriya followed and stood above me.

"Y/n we need to get inside." He said kneeling next to me.

"No I have to find her. She's out there all alone. She's only 6 years old." I cried.

"I know but you lost a lot of blood you need to rest." He said and I shook my head.

"When the rain dies down I'll go look ok." He said and I sighed and let him bring me back inside.