Chapter 5

“Do you like to roleplay?”

He spoke very low, as if he was deliberately hiding his voice. It was so low and rough that it did not seem like a normal human’s voice.

It was impossible to tell who he was. Amelia had to find a way to take off his mask.

Seeing that he didn’t buy her act, Amelia stopped pretending like she thought he was Logan.

She immediately put on a stern expression and coldly asked, “You’re not Mr. Taylor. Who are you? Why won’t you show your face?”

The man did not answer her. Instead, he raised his hand in the black gloves and touched her cheek. “Answer my question first.”

While he was touching her face, Amelia quickly reached out to take off his mask.

However, he reacted quicker and grabbed her wrist.

Amelia held the wine in her right hand, and her left hand was held by him. She was trapped under him.

The man saw that she was still tightly gripping the wine glass, and guessed something was wrong with it.

He snatched the wine glass from her hand, placed it under his nose, and sniffed it.

Amelia nervously sweated as she watched him, and her brain stopped working instantly.

She held her breath and waited for the man’s reaction when he finally noticed the problem with the wine.

But he said nothing and put the wine aside.

He then took out a white cotton rope and grabbed both her hands.

Frightened, Amelia screamed, “Bastard! What are you going to do to me?”

She struggled and resisted desperately, but the man’s hold was too strong; she could not move an inch.

He tightened his grip on her wrist and tied her hands with the rope.

Then, he tore off the expensive tie on his shirt and wrapped it around her eyes!

Blindfolded, Amelia was completely surrounded by darkness.

She felt like she had fallen into an endless abyss, unable to escape no matter how hard she struggled.

She suddenly realized that she had met someone even more difficult, more terrifying than Logam!

Amelia was sweating profusely now, and her legs could not stop trembling.

Her eyes were blindfolded, and her hands were tied. She was helpless to his touch!

The only thing she could do now was calm down and try to communicate with this man with just her words.

“Sir.” She gritted her teeth and asked tremblingly, “What are you doing?”

The man did not answer her question. Instead, he picked her up.

Amelia yelped as she was lifted and then was thrown onto the soft hotel bed.

She thought that the man was going to grope and violate her, but he didn’t touch her. Instead, he sat down beside her lying figure on the bed.

She remembered that she had hidden the dagger beneath the pillows. She could get the dagger to cut the rope if she could move closer.

Amelia used her legs to move her body upwards. But just as her hands were about to touch the pillows, the man suddenly pressed down on her body. Then she heard his rough voice in her ear.

“You asked Logan to come to this hotel and drugged the wine. What were you planning?”

Amelia froze.