Chapter 199

Eva looked into Amelia’s clear eyes for a while, slowly releasing her tightly clenched hands. “If he really proposes to me, I might say yes…”

She had almost been raped, which should have left her with psychological trauma, but she didn’t recall any disturbing images from last night. Instead, she accepted Paul calmly.

People often say that the body reflects the changes in the mind.

Her body liked Paul, which meant that her heart had never let go of him…

Since she still had feelings for him, why not take another plunge?

Eva wasn’t sure why she thought of it as a plunge, but she always felt a lack of security when she was with Paul.

She was afraid that after marrying him, he would grow tired of her and abandon her again. What would she do if she faced a second abandonment?

Eva was fearful inside, but Stella’s last words were also a hope for her to give Paul another chance, right?

She thought Stella wouldn’t lie to her.

When Amelia heard Eva say she might accept Paul, she smiled slightly and pursed her lips. “Then let’s wait for good news from Paul.”

“Paul was scared by James and didn’t dare to go out. I took James away, so you can catch up with him…”

“What’s there to catch up with him for…”

Eva muttered under her breath, but there was a faint smile on her lips, which she didn’t notice herself…

Amelia saw it but didn’t point it out. She turned and headed upstairs, taking James with her.

In the car, James was still a bit resentful. “After he gets married, I’ll transfer him to Africa…”

Amelia smiled. “Honey, He finally won the beauty, let him show off a bit. Don’t hold grudges too much.”

James helped her fasten her seatbelt and said coolly, “He wants to borrow your Jmissa to propose to Ms. Miller…”

Amelia’s smile slowly faded when she heard this. “Babe, send him to India for some hand-pulled noodles…”

James raised an eyebrow lightly. “Babe, he finally won the beauty, let him show off a bit. Don’t hold grudges too much…”

Amelia clenched her small fist. “Tonight, I’m sleeping with Grace…”

James, who had already started the car, suddenly let go of the steering wheel and grabbed Amelia’s wrist. “Babe, I’ll do as you say, send him to India…”

Amelia coldly snorted.

James said, “That is, send him to Africa…”

Amelia turned her head and looked out the car window.

Seeing that she ignored him, James smirked and reached out his long arm, pulling her waist towards him with force.

“Honey, your sister Eva, after marrying Paul, will become your younger sister-in-law. Are you happy?”

Amelia tilted her head and looked at James.

“Why don’t you call Paul brother-in-law like me?”

James had originally wanted to change the subject, but when he heard this request, he raised an eyebrow…

“He doesn’t deserve it.”

Unless he dies, he won’t call Paul brother-in-law.

But Amelia kept pushing his limits, teasing him repeatedly. “I don’t care, you have to call Paul brother-in-law from now on, or I won’t sleep with you…”