Chapter 174

The man who was only staring at his wife waved his hand without even looking up.

As soon as Neil left the table to go to the bathroom, he was stopped by Andrew at the door.

When Neil saw who was blocking him, he was so scared that he turned around and ran.

Andrew took a step forward and stood in front of him.

Neil was forced back to the corner of the wall by the big guy Andrew. He crossed his hands and arms, trembling and said:

"What are you doing? This is an exhibition hall with many people. Don't mess around here..."

Andrew looked down at Neil, who was shorter than him, raised his strong hand, grabbed his collar, and pressed him against the wall.

"You've been hiding from me for over a month, but you finally showed up..."

Neil, who was lifted off the ground, saw many designers coming in and out of the bathroom. He widened his eyes and stared at them, begging Andrew for mercy.

"I was wrong last time. I shouldn't have intentionally pressed you against the wall in front of your blind date. Please, let me go."

He had just shown his "I'm awesome" side on camera, and the awards ceremony was not over yet. He couldn't bear to ruin his image.

He just showed off his "I'm awesome" side on camera, and now that the awards ceremony isn't over yet, he's not willing to let that image be shattered.

"Let you down?"

Andrew sneered and deliberately leaned in front of Neil, striking a flirtatious pose.

"James and I grew up together, and we only learned one trick: to fight fire with fire!"

Neil's heart skipped a beat, her eyes widening as she looked at Andrew, who was slightly lowering his head.

"Ah!"

"Help!"

"You're not going to kiss me, are you?!"

Just then, a reporter came out to use the restroom and was so shocked by what he saw that he couldn't even walk straight.

"Neil, I didn't know you...you have such a...unique taste..."

From then on, rumors circulated in the architecture world that Neil had a thing for burly men.

After the awards ceremony ended, Amelia took a group of people to drink bean drink.

When James scooped a spoonful and tasted it, his handsome face instantly turned black.

If he didn't care about his image, he would have vomited back into the bowl like Neil did, and then continued to vomit.

He endured the nausea, took out a handkerchief from his suit pocket, covered his lips, and spat it out. He glanced at Amelia, who was laughing so hard that he was bent over.

"Just you wait..."

James couldn't take it anymore, stood up with a swish, and went straight into the restroom in the mall.

Looking at James's tall and straight back, Amelia propped his chin with one hand and said, "I'll be waiting for you here."

Eva, who knew how terrible bean drink tasted, couldn't help shaking his head. "You made Stella, James, and even Grace suffer just to tease him."

Eva turned around and saw Grace holding a large water jug, crazily pouring water into his mouth, looking like he wanted to stick his head into the jug.