Chapter 20

After James left the lounge, he ordered Andrew, guarding the door, in a flat voice, "Clean up the surveillance cameras!"

Andrew respectfully replied, "Okay, Mr. Evans."

"Also, look into the past of Amelia and Jackson. I want all the information in one day!"

He had never checked on Amelia since he bought her.

Even Ryan, whom she had called out in her sleep, James had not investigated him thoroughly.

He had always trusted her because she was well-behaved, quiet, and beautiful.

He had thought that such a girl would not lie to him, but he did not expect her to be full of lies!

He would never let her go if he discovered it was not her first time!

Andrew, who had received the order, was slightly taken aback.

Is there anything going on between Ms. Garcia and Mr. Collins?

Andrew was confused, but he dared not ask any more questions. He replied with a "yes" and quickly left.

Andrew grew up with James and had been influenced by him since childhood, so he was naturally as swift and decisive as James.

In less than half a day, Andrew had gone through all the files of Jackson and Amelia.

He went to the president's office with a stack of documents.

"Mr. Evans, I've learned about the past between Ms. Garcia and Mr. Collins."

After placing the documents on the desk, he reported them to James one by one.

"Before Jackson was found by the Collins family, he was an orphan at Bright Orphanage. He used the name of Ryan Jones."

"Five years ago, when Mr. Collins, Jackson's eldest brother, found Jackson, he brought Jackson back from the orphanage."

"To help Jackson take over the family business, Jackson's eldest brother erased all his past deeds."

"That's why I couldn't find Ryan Jones's personal information back then."

"In addition, Ms. Garcia grew up with Ryan. They were childhood sweethearts, and when they grew up, they became a couple."

"But five years ago, Ryan had a car accident. At that time, Ms. Garcia had just graduated and had no money, so she had to sell herself to save him."

"Although he was saved, Ryan lost his memory. He doesn't remember Ms. Garcia, so they haven't contacted each other since."

Andrew had only found a rough outline of what had happened, but the details were not so detailed.

He didn't know why they didn't see each other anymore, so he didn't continue.

His delicate and well-defined face gradually darkened as James flipped through the documents.

When he guessed Ryan was Jackson, he knew Amelia had sold herself to save Ryan.

However, hearing and seeing it with his eyes would still make him uncomfortable.

He wanted her to be physically and mentally clean, but this woman hid someone else in her heart, and even her body was unsure if it was clean!

"Did you check her virginity before you brought her to my room that night?"

Andrew didn't expect James to ask this. After a moment of shock, Andrew shook his head.

"After I bought Ms. Garcia, I took her to the mansion. You only told me to wash her up and didn't let me..."