Chapter 76

The next morning, Amelia finished washing up, came out of her room, and went straight to the dining room.

Aaron was slowly cutting bread. When he saw her coming out, he gave her a sidelong glance.

"I've got your car back."

Amelia was stunned for a moment before she remembered the Mercedes she had forgotten in the basement of the nightclub.

"Thank you, brother-in-law..."

She called him brother-in-law very smoothly.

Aaron's face was expressionless as he continued to flip through the architectural drawings on his phone.

He didn't say anything, so Amelia lowered her head and obediently ate French food.

After having a simple meal, she said goodbye to Aaron and went out with her car key.

After dealing with Aaron's matter, she promised Ryan that she would bring Eva to see him.

When she walked out of the villa and was about to open the door, a white car suddenly stopped in front of her.

The car door opened, and Stella, who was wearing a long white dress, got out.

After she walked up to Amelia, a gentle smile appeared on her beautiful and delicate face. "Ms. Garcia, do you have time to chat?"

Amelia seemed to have guessed why Stella had come to see her, so she refused with a smile. "Stella, I'm sorry. I don't have time now. Maybe another day."

After that, she opened the car door and got into the car, but Stella stopped her.

"Ms. Garcia, I know you're very resistant to Mr. Evans, but I'm not here to force you to go back to him. I just want you to know something. Can you give me an hour?"

Seeing that Stella was begging her in a pleading tone, Amelia felt a little apologetic and nodded.

Only then did Stella heave a sigh of relief. After inviting her into the car, she took her to a famous cafe.

The environment inside was very comfortable. The soothing music gently rang in their ears, which made them feel relaxed.

After sitting in the booth, they ordered two cups of coffee and some desserts. When the food was served, Stella spoke slowly.

"Ms. Garcia, do you still remember that there was an injured. boy at the gate of Arcadia University ten years ago?"

Amelia thought that Stella would put in a good word for James, but she didn't expect her to suddenly ask about something so far away.

She remembered that the young man was about the same age as Ryan. He was covered in blood, and she didn't know how he got injured.

But how did Stella know about that young man? Could it be that she had seen him before?

Frowning, she asked, "Do you know him?"

Stella nodded. "Not only do I know him, but I've also worked for him for many years."

Hearing her words, Amelia understood who it was, and her face darkened slightly.

Last time, James also mentioned that he was at Arcadia University ten years ago. But at that time, she didn't want to listen to him, so she interrupted him.

Now that Stella mentioned this, did she just want to tell her that the young man at that time was James?

Stella stirred the coffee in her cup and said to Amelia, "Actually, Mr. Evans fell in love with you at that time."