Chapter 112

What James meant was that she should not interfere.

Great. It was between James and Amelia. If there was a misunderstanding, it would be better for the parties involved to resolve it in person.

Yet, Emelyn was still a little worried. She was afraid that James would expose the organization and reveal his identity to explain everything clearly.

After a few seconds of hesitation, Emelyn turned around and reminded him.

"Mr. Evans, your identity is related to the lives of everyone in Organization S. You can explain to her, but don't reveal your identity..."

James raised his dark red eagle-like eyes and gave Emelyn a cold glance.

"I trust her."

He wanted to tell her everything about him and not hide anything from her again.

As such, Amelia would not misunderstand him again whenever it came to anything that had to do with the organization.

Emelyn could barely hold herself back from lashing out at him. and lecturing for being a fool when it came to relationships.

Yet, she suppressed the urge, said nothing, and only gave Zack a wink before walking out of the ward as if nothing had happened.

Upon receiving Emelyn's hint, Zack gazed at Jessica who had passed out and took the opportunity to say, "Mr. Evans, I'll take Ms. Simmons out."

The man on the sofa didn't respond. Zack saw that he didn't seem to care, so he decided to send two bodyguards to take Jessica away while everyone was not paying attention.

Emelyn was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, waiting for Zack. Seeing him, she wasted no time saying, "You must keep an eye on him. Never let him reveal his identity."

Hearing so, Zack nodded. "I'll keep a close eye on him but I can't guarantee that he'll listen to me."

Emelyn took a deep breath before giving Zack a helpless wave. "You may leave."

She had said what she should. If James insisted on revealing his identity, she could only pray that Ms. Garcia was as trustworthy as James claimed her to be.

Emelyn waited for Cindee to finish dealing with Jessica before departing to the airport with her suitcase and boarded her private jet to the country.

In the ward, James was sitting on the sofa, one hand rubbing hist forehead as he ordered Zack, "Get ready, we are going back to US..."

Seeing his extraordinarily pale face and that he didn't even have the strength to stand up, Zack worriedly pointed out, "Mr. Evans, let's talk about it when you get better, you're now..."

Halfway through his words, James got up,
supporting himself against the wall, and walked straight out of the ward, not paying attention to Zack's words at all.

Zack had no choice but to step forward and hold him as he told the bodyguard behind him, "Send a doctor over. Tell him to come with us."

The bodyguard left at once. Zack helped James into the car and acted as the chauffeur to send James back to the villa.

James had initially planned to stay at the National Space Administration for a year, and right then as he had to temporarily return to the US, someone would need to take over his place.

James, who was on IV drips, came to the study with the doctor's support and opened the drawer to take out a bunch of work mobile phones.

"Charge them up."

After giving his orders, he closed his eyes in exhaustion.

Previously, he wanted to let Amelia go, so to make sure he wouldn't receive any calls from anyone in the US, he locked them in a drawer.