Chapter 54

When James thought of this, a monstrous hatred suddenly appeared in his eyes.

He picked up the golden bronze mask, put it on, pushed open the door, and quickly got out.

After he got out of the car, dozens of people in luxury cars in the parking lot followed him.

A dense crowd of masked men appeared, which shocked the couple who were still hugging and kissing.

Especially Sherry, when she saw the man in a golden bronze mask leaning lazily against the car door, her face instantly turned pale.

"Mr... Mr. Shawn..."

She had never been afraid of anyone in her life.

However, just the name of Mr. Shawn was enough to make her tremble with fear.

Every time she did something bad, he would come to her and ask his men to take turns dealing with her.

She had also checked his identity, but she couldn't find anything. It seemed that they had hidden their identities just to deal with. her.

She couldn't find this person, and she couldn't even take revenge. Moreover, he was elusive and only came to her when she was acting alone.

She had planned to book a room with a man after the date today, so she was embarrassed to let the bodyguards follow her. But she didn't expect that she would be so unlucky to meet Mr. Shawn!

"Who, who are you? What are you going to do to us?"

Seeing so many people, the toy boy next to Sherry was so scared that his legs went weak, but he pretended to stand in front of her and protect her.

It was not easy for him to find a sugar momma, so he had to protect her well. However, if something went wrong later, he would run away first.

Sherry did not know what he was thinking. She grabbed his arm and hid behind him, begging for protection.

"Quick, drive them away."

The toy boy complained in his heart, "How can I drive away so many people?" But for the sake of money, he plucked up his courage and said, "Do, do you know who she is? She is the granddaughter of the Leinster family, Sherry Leinster. You can't afford to offend her. Get, get out of here..."

Nack sneered, and the others also laughed. "What a coincidence! She's the one we're looking for!"

When weird laughter sounded one after another, the toy boy was so scared that he immediately left Sherry behind. In a panic, he pushed the crowd away and fled away.

However, before he could take two steps, he was pulled back by one of the men in a black mask.

The man in a black mask directly threw him to the ground with a shoulder throw.

The toy boy couldn't bear the beating. He fell down and fainted.

Perhaps it was an act, but the man in a black mask kicked him again.

The toy boy screamed, rolled his eyes, and completely fainted.
After dealing with the only witness, Nack asked James respectfully, "Sir, how should we deal with her this time?"

James lowered his head and kept rubbing the glove on his right hand. His right hand was still bleeding.

The blood seemed to remind him of what he had done to Amelia, what Sherry had done to her, and Emily...

He had caused Amelia to fall on the nail, and he would never forgive himself for the rest of his life.

Sherry and Emily had caused Amelia to suffer humiliation when she was alive, and they were also unforgivable.