Chapter 85

As if he had been suppressing himself for a long time, James' emotions burst out uncontrollably, and he kissed her fiercely.

Amelia resisted desperately, but James had gone crazy as he tore the wedding dress off her body.

The moment the strapless wedding dress was off, Amelia's face turned pale and her eyes were filled with hatred.

However, James didn't care about it at all. While kissing her frantically, he held her waist, pulling her close to his body.

Amelia was forced to bear all this as her kicking legs were clamped down by his legs. She was like a lifeless porcelain doll, unable to move.

She could only open her red lips, which were tightly closed in the beginning. When the man invaded her mouth, she exerted all her strength and bit him.

James frowned from the pain, but he didn't let go. He stared at her palm-sized face with his scarlet eyes, as if he wanted to see how cruel she could get...

Chapter 444 Do I Need You to Pay Me Back

2/4

Amelia noticed that he didn't let go yet so she exerted a little

more strength...

James smiled. Seeing her reaction, he was disappointed, and

he slowly let go of her.

As soon as James let her go, Amelia immediately pushed him away, got up and pulled the quilt on the bed to herself. She wrapped herself with it and huddled in the corner. She crossed her arms tightly and stared at him coldly without saying a word.

。།

The wariness on her face made James lose control once again. He stepped forward and grabbed her chin.

"Let me ask you, do you still remember this place?"

His grip was so tight that Amelia's jaw almost dislocated.

However, he didn't realize it. He pointed to the bedroom, and with a hoarse voice, he questioned her, "I lived with you here for five years, and there's no part of your body that I haven't touched, so why is it inappropriate?!"

So, him bringing her there, disregarding her wishes, and bullying her, all of this was just because she said that he had done something