Chapter 75

James's dark red eyes trembled slightly. He seemed to be in a dilemma, but after hesitating for a few seconds, he regained
his indifference.

He held the wine glass with one hand and looked at Stella with indifferent eyes.

"Don't come to her, and don't disturb her..."

Since he had chosen to help her and Ryan, he would let go of her and not make things difficult for her...

Stella was stunned and incredulously asked, "Mr. Evans, have you given up?"

She had never seen a man love a woman to such an extent.

James was the first. He loved Amelia so much that he was willing to give up his life and everything.

But how could such a man choose to let go?

James didn't respond to her. Instead, he raised his head and gulped down the red wine.

Maybe because he drank too quickly or for some other reason, his exquisite face suddenly turned pale.

James put down the wine glass in his hand.

With his slender fingers, he held onto the bar counter, bent down, and spat out a mouthful of blood toward the trash can below.

Fresh red blood dripped from his lips onto the ground, quickly staining the trash can and the clean floor...

When Stella saw the blood all over the ground, she was. so scared that she exclaimed, "Mr. Evans, your stomach is bleeding. Someone help him to the hospital!"

However, James didn't care at all. He raised his finger, wiped away the blood from the corner of his lips, and said to the approaching servants, "Don't come over."

The servant was stunned and did not dare to move forward. Only then did the man withdraw his cold gaze. He picked up his glass again and continued to drink.

Stella was so angry that her face turned blue. She took out her phone and immediately called Andrew, asking him to drag James to the hospital for emergency treatment.

Andrew lived nearby and soon arrived. He saw the countless empty bottles on the bar counter and the blood on the ground.

His face suddenly became as pale as Stella's.

He quickly walked over and helped James up. He tried to persuade him, "Mr. Evans, don't drink anymore. Come with me to the hospital and cure your stomach first..."

However, James pushed him away and covered his stomach with one hand. He refused to cooperate with them as if he wanted to drink to death today.

Seeing that her cousin couldn't do anything to him, Stella stopped persuading him and turned to walk out of the manor.

She took out a sedative from the first aid kit in the car and injected it into James's arm while he was not paying attention.

Then the man slowly closed his eyes. His tall and straight body fell backward uncontrollably...

After Andrew caught him, he sent him to the emergency room with Stella.

They were busy until late at night before there was any improvement in James's condition. However, when he woke up, he started looking for cigarettes everywhere.

Stella and Andrew tried their best to stop him, but he leaned against the bed and asked with red eyes, "What should we
do? I miss her so much..."

As long as he opened his eyes, all he could see was Amelia's figure. He couldn't get rid of her no matter what.