Chapter 93

As soon as Stella put her phone into the pocket of her white coat, she saw a stylishly dressed and handsome man walking toward the VIP ward.

When he saw her, he raised his eyebrows, and flashed her a blinding smile.

"Is Ms. Garcia in this ward, doctor?"

Hearing that he was looking for Amelia, Stella's expression froze. Was it really a suitor who had come for Amelia?

Stella was dejected, but kept a smile on his face.

"Yes. May I ask who you are?"

He took out a business card from his suit pocket and handed it to her.

"My name is Neil Sherwood."

She looked at the bronze-plated business card which read "Chief Architect of Sumasa Construction Co., LTD".

With a subtle smile, she replied, "Nice to meet you."

Neil grabbed her hand, putting the business card in her palm, and grinned.

"Contact me if you're ever looking for someone to design your house. I'll give you a 20% discount."

After he said that, he quickly turned around and walked into the ward.

However, the moment he turned around, the smile on his face disappeared instantly.

Upon walking to the door of the ward, he paused and grinned once again as he knocked on the door.

"Ms. Garcia, can I come in?"

Eva, who was helping Amelia massage her leg, heard the voice and looked up at the man outside the door.

"Who are you?"

Neil leaned on the door frame with one hand, and smoothed out the thin bangs in front of his forehead. "Neil."

When Amelia heard that name, she recalled that Aaron had mentioned that he would get someone to teach her about architecture.

She couldn't turn around, so she just answered, "Come in."

Neil simply walked in. Upon seeing that her back was wrapped in layers of bandages, his thick eyebrows furrowed slightly.

Despite that, he didn't ask her what happened. All he did was say, "I don't think you can even hold a pencil in that state, Ms. Garcia."

Amelia felt a little embarrassed, and glanced at him.

"Sorry. I don't think I'll be able to learn architecture from you for the time being."

Neil flashed a clean smile.

"It's okay. I'll teach you theoretical knowledge first."

He took out his phone and looked at the time before telling her, "I will teach you for two hours a day."

Amelia nodded lightly and replied, "Okay. Thank you, Mr. Sherwood..."

Neil waved his hands indifferently, and the grin on his face remained the same. It looked rather stiff.

After adjusting his smile, he stated, "Ms. Garcia, before I teach you, I need to understand your basic situation."

Amelia was lying on her stomach, and didn't notice the change in his expression. Thus, she just nodded and responded, "Okay."

Having obtained her consent, Neil didn't hesitate to hit her in a sore spot. "Your sister graduated from Harvard. What about you?"

Amelia's expression froze for a moment. Feeling rather insecure, she lowered her gaze and murmured, "A university in Arcadia..."