Chapter 182

Zack thought that if he confessed his feelings to her, she would forgive him. But he didn’t expect that she would still marry Dylan.

Feeling anxious, he grabbed Gigi’s wrist. When he sensed that she was trying to break free, he tightened his grip.

“Let go of me!”

“I won’t let go!”

Zack lowered his reddened eyes and stared into Gigi’s eyes, speaking passionately:

“If I let go, you’ll marry Dylan. I don’t want you to marry him.”

The emotions flowing in his eyes were something Gigi had never seen before.

She was moved for a moment, but quickly regained her composure and questioned Zack:

“You came here to say goodbye to me, but now you’re holding onto me and not letting me marry someone else. Don’t you think you’re being strange?”

Go ahead and marry him Zack frowned, feeling pained.

“If you don’t marry him, I won’t hold onto you.”

Gigi let out a cold laugh.

“So you mean, you don’t want me but you also won’t let me be with someone else, is that it?”

“Gigi, I have reasons that I can’t avoid. Please don’t push me any further.”

“You, a bodyguard, what reasons could you possibly have?!”

“I…”

Before getting entangled in all these love affairs, Zack used to be carefree and never had any conflicts.

But now, because of Gigi, he was in turmoil. He was just one step away from telling her that he was a member being pursued by Jonny.

He finally understood why Mr. Ben betrayed ‘S’ for Emily. At times like this, it was truly uncontrollable.

He didn’t want to become Mr. Ben, and he didn’t want Gigi to marry someone else.

But faced with Gigi’s assertiveness, he really didn’t know what to do.

Zack stared at Gigi’s icy face for a while, feeling somewhat angry, and turned away.

“I’ve said everything I needed to say. If you want to marry him, then go ahead.”

Watching Zack walk away, Gigi clenched her fists in anger.

Not long after, Zack returned. At that moment, Gigi was sitting on the couch, crying. When she saw him come back, she cried even harder.

This was the first time Zack had seen her cry. It seemed like he could sense her distress, so he hurried over and knelt in front of

her, clumsily wiping away her tears.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I spoke too harshly earlier…”

Gigi felt embarrassed. She was disappointed in Zack, but she still ended up getting upset by him and crying. When he came back to comfort her, she felt a little better.

She hated herself for being like this. Her emotions were completely controlled by Zack. Every move he made easily influenced her.

Gigi’s crystal-clear tears kept falling. Zack was panicking, hugging her and grabbing her hand, even asking her to slap him.

“Go ahead, as long as it stops you from crying. You can slap me as many times as you want…”

Gigi looked at Zack’s swollen face and weakly reached out to touch it.