Chapter 15

Jackson gazed over Lena. "Miss Weil, I brought my female companion to your house as a guest, but you slapped my woman publicly. Is this your upbringing?"

Seeing that Jackson had found out so quickly that she had hit her, Lena's heart skipped a beat, but her anger quickly dispelled it.

Jackson didn't even bother to ask and was already defending Amelia. This was too much!

Miss Weil couldn't hold back her temper anymore.

"Jackson, you didn't even ask who hit her before blaming me. How can you do this?"

Jackson's expression turned to darken. "So you didn't do it?"

Lena felt a little guilty, so she corrected herself. "Even if I did, you didn't ask me why. Isn't it too indistinguishable for you to say that about me?"

Jackson snorted, "I know Ms. Garcia very well. What's the point of asking?"

Lena didn't expect Jackson to talk to her like that for a female companion. She was so angry that her face turned pale.

"Jackson, how can you do this to me?!"

Jackson couldn't be bothered to watch her act. He said flatly, "Apologies to Ms. Garcia!"

Although Harry was his good friend, he was not familiar with Lena. They had only met a few times, so he naturally would not show her respect.

Seeing that Jackson wouldn't let her go until she apologized, Lena was so angry that she burst into tears. "Jackson, you're bullying me!"

The little girl's cry soon attracted the attention of the crowd. Everyone was holding red wine and standing aside to watch the show, but no one came forward to help Lena.

Seeing something was wrong, Lena quickly pointed at Amelia and slandered, "She was the one who scolded me first. I was so angry that I lost my mind and slapped her. I wouldn't have done this if it weren't for her stirring up trouble. I didn't do anything wrong!"

Amelia was still shocked that Jackson would come forward to seek justice for her when she heard Lena put the blame on her.

Amelia didn't want to pursue the matter initially, but Miss Weil's accusations made her angry.

Just as she was about to ask Lena what she had said to her, a flat voice suddenly came from behind.

"Miss Weil, have you been learning to confuse right and wrong in the past few years?"

The man behind her was dressed in a black suit. Standing under the light, he looked a little bright.

When Amelia heard his voice, she knew who he was. She was grateful he stood up for her, but she dared not look back.

James glanced at Jackson, who was holding onto Amelia's hand, with a gloomy expression.

James slowly walked down the stairs and stood in front of Lena,

"I just happened to pass by when Miss Weil humiliated her."

James didn't show her any respect and exposed her lie, causing Lena to pale.

Lena still wanted to argue, but James glanced at her with highly indifferent amorous eyes.

Lena had never seen such a terrifying look before. Even though his eyes were beautiful, the look was enough to fear her.

Lena was so scared that she immediately shut her mouth. She stood rooted to the spot, not daring to move.

Only then did Harry realize that something had happened to his sister. He quickly pushed through the crowd and rushed over.