Chapter 6

Amelia’s head was about to explode.

Fortunately, Logan had been dealt with, so she would not have to worry about it in the future.

However, as soon as she escaped from Logan's hands, she was targeted by another pervert!

After thinking for a while, Amelia went to find the hotel manager and got the surveillance footage.

However, the only footage was of Logan entering and exiting her room. All footage of the man had been deleted.

This made Amelia even more convinced that the man was not simple!

There was no surveillance video, nor did she know who he was. She didn’t even have evidence to sue him.

However, could she just let him go like this?

Thinking that this man didn’t threaten her with Eva, she boldly went to the police station.

After filing a police report, Amelia provided the man’s phone number, WhatsApp ID, and all the texts he had sent to her.

However, the police said that the phone number was not bound, and the IP address of his WhatsApp could not be found, so it was difficult to locate the man.

Moreover, she was the one who took the initiative to invite him. Even if he pretended to be someone else, it could not be used as direct evidence.

The police could only suggest that she go to the hospital to collect the semen as evidence to preserve some evidence.

Hearing this, Amelia was a little disappointed, but she still decided to go to the hospital.

After that, she dragged her tired body home.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw Eva coming over anxiously.

“Amelia, where have you been? You didn’t answer my call.”

Only then did Amelia pick up her phone and find many missed calls from Eva.

She was so focused on watching the news and checking the surveillance video in the hotel that she didn’t notice the missed calls.

“I went out for a walk. Maybe the mall was too noisy, so I didn’t hear the phone call.”

She was sleeping so soundly that she didn’t hear the phone’s sound at all. She feared that Eva would be worried, so she replied casually.

Eva didn’t know that Amelia didn’t sleep at home last night. Hearing her explanation, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Eva, shouldn’t you be on your honeymoon in Malaysia with Daniel today? Why are you back?”

Eva and Daniel had planned to go on a honeymoon in Malaysia after getting married.

Eva had never been abroad, so she often looked forward to this honeymoon.

Why did she go home instead of setting off as planned?

“This morning, as soon as Daniel and I went out, we met the community’s security guards. He said a group of black men came to our house last night. They didn’t enter the house but stood at the door and guarded it. About half an hour later, they left. The security guards felt a little strange, but he thought they were our relatives at that time, so he didn’t think much about it. When he met us, he mentioned it.”

“I felt something was wrong after listening to it, so I called you, but you didn’t answer. Then I remembered the strange people who came to the wedding yesterday, and I was worried that something might happen to you, so I hurriedly came to find you.”