Chapter 41

"If we offend her, I'm afraid we'll have a hard time in the future.."

Stella didn't care. She could ask Mr. Evans for help, but Amelia...

If Sherry discovered the relationship between Amelia and Mr. Evans, Amelia would probably...

Stella did not dare to continue thinking about it. Her mind was filled with the image of Cici being tortured to death.

Seeing the lingering fear on Stella's face, Amelia felt very guilty. "Stella, I'm sorry. I got you into trouble."

Stella shook her head gently. "It's not your fault. Sherry is too aggressive."

Afraid that she would feel too guilty, Stella comforted Amelia, "Don't be afraid. I'll tell Mr. Evans later. He'll protect us."

Amelia smiled helplessly. She was so heartless to James that he probably hated her. How could he possibly protect her?

Stella was about to say something else when a few policemen came over and asked what had happened.

Stella explained that it was a medical disturbance. Since it had been resolved, the police officers had to make a statement and leave.

As soon as they left, Stella remembered that she would give Amelia the medicine. She quickly said to Amelia, "Let's go. I'll get you the medicine."

Seeing that her face was swollen and she was still thinking about getting medicine, Amelia felt warm in her heart.

"Stella, I'll go to the nurse first and ask for medicine to relieve your swelling and pain. Wait for me."

After saying that, she went straight to the clinic. Stella looked at her back and smiled. She turned around and wanted to return to the director's office but bumped into someone.

After asking the nurse for some painkillers, Amelia returned to the ward.

When Amelia pushed open the door and entered the director's office, she saw Erin pushing Stella against the wall. She was stunned for a moment and quickly left.

After Amelia sat in the chair outside, she rested her chin in her hand. She racked her brain, trying to figure out their relationship.

On the other hand, Stella returned to her senses when she saw Amelia and forcefully pushed Erin away.

"Stay away from me..."

After being pushed away, Erin tidied up his messy clothes, but his eyes did not move away from Stella for a moment.

"Did it hurt?"

Erin stepped forward and touched Stella's swollen face.

He asked if she was in pain, but there was a mocking smile.

"I thought you were capable of leaving the Simpson family. I didn't expect you to have a relationship with James, but the price is too high."

Stella was furious. She was not angry at Erin's mockery but because he had seen her in a mess.

Stella clenched her fists and remained silent. However, there was an unyielding look in her beautiful eyes.

Erin let go of Stella and leaned against the wall crossing his arms. over his chest. And he looked her up and down.

When Stella left the Simpson family, she was only eighteen years old. Erin had not seen her for many years, and Stella had become even more beautiful.

He couldn't help pressing her against the wall again, lowered his head, and carefully kissed her moist red lips.