Chapter 64

When Amelia opened her eyes again, the dazzling sunlight outside the window slowly shone in through the French
windows.

She turned her eyes and looked around. It was warm but
strange.

When she was wondering where she was, the door was pushed open and Eva came in with warm water.

"Amelia, you're awake."

When Amelia saw that it was Eva, she guessed that it was
Eva's new home.

Amelia struggled to get up from the bed.

"Don't move. Just lie down..."

After putting the water aside, Eva helped Amelia lean against the headboard, but did not let Amelia get out of bed.

"I asked a doctor to treat you. He said that you fainted because you were too emotional..."

Amelia forced a gentle smile. "Thank you, Eva."

Eva raised her hand and tucked the messy hair on Amelia's forehead behind Amelia's ear, Eva said gently, "Silly girl, don't be so polite. This is what I should do as an elder sister. After all, taking care of you has been my duty since I was a child..."

The long-lost heartwarming words and actions warmed Amelia's heart, and her eyes turned red again.

Eva touched Amelia's palm-sized face with distress.

"Amelia, don't cry anymore. I'll feel upset too."

Amelia nodded obediently and held back the tears in her eyes.

Seeing that Amelia was still as obedient as before, Eva couldn't help curling her lips.

It was great that Amelia was still alive, and her life suddenly became colorful again...

Eva picked up the glass of water and brought it to Amelia's mouth. "Drink some water first."

Amelia opened her mouth and drank it bit by bit. Her dry throat slowly became moist.

After she finished drinking, she said to Eva, "Eva, can you take me to Ryan's cemetery?"

Eva put down the glass and looked at Amelia. "He didn't have a cemetery. The Collins family said that they sprinkled his ashes into the sea."

After learning that Ryan had died for love, Eva went to Imperial Capital to look for him. Before she could see his body, she saw that the Collins family had finished his funeral.

Hearing this, Amelia couldn't help shed tears again...

He didn't even have a cemetery as if he had never been in this world.

He came cleanly, but he left with the determination to die
cleanly...

That young man was clean from start to finish, yet he left in this type of manner.

Seeing that she was crying again, Eva picked up a tissue to wipe her tears and comforted her softly, "Amelia, when our lives are over, we can go to him, okay? At that time, we will be in another world and continue to be relatives..."

Eva had dreamed that Amelia would build a big house and take them to live with her after she and Ryan died.

So, Eva bought a big villa according to the idea in her dream, and the decoration style was similar to that in her dream.

She had realized her dream, but she was the only one who
had fallen deeply into it...

Now that Amelia came back, she wondered if she could wait for Ryan's return...

Eva took a deep breath, opened the bedside table, took out a marriage certificate, and handed it to Amelia.

"It's not a complete pity that you and he missed each other. At least he kept the promise he made when he was young. He married you."