Chapter 77

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and the rain all over the sky was pouring on the man.

Her thick black hair and exquisite suit were all wet.

Raindrops slid down his beautiful, flawless face and entered his slender neck.

As if he didn't notice, he walked in the direction of the car without looking back.

When Stella saw him return, she quickly held up the umbrella, walked up to him, and sheltered him from the rain.

"Mr. Evans, I'm sorry."

She came to see Amelia without Mr. Evans' permission.

She thought that after she made things clear, Amelia would consider returning to Mr. Evans' side, but she didn't expect such a result.

Raindrops dripped down from a few strands of hair on James's forehead and fell on his thick eyelashes, making him tremble slightly.

He raised his cold eyes and looked at Stella.

"I'm done with her. Don't mention her in front of me in the future..."

Stella looked at him in a daze. She still couldn't accept such a result. "Mr. Evans, Ms. Garcia once loved you."

James smiled faintly. "Stella, the only person she loves is Ryan..."

Seeing him like this, Stella frowned and said, "Mr. Evans, she just admitted that she used to love you very much. It's just that when she tested you, the answer she got made her disappoint. That's why you ended up like this..."

James's cold eyes gradually turned red...

He looked down at his right hand.

When she saw his hand just now, she cried.

This was the first time she had cried for him....

Was this love?

Then why couldn't he feel it at all...

He turned around and looked at the petite figure in the distance. After looking at her quietly for a while, he said to Stella, "Stella, she loves Ryan more..."

Perhaps she had once loved him but compared to Ryan, those who had hurt her countless times were nothing...

Stella gripped the umbrella tightly in her hand and said. anxiously, "Mr. Evans, I feel that Ms. Garcia feels more guilty than love towards Ryan. Maybe she wouldn't have chosen Ryan if you had explained it to her earlier. But you came too late, and before she knew about these things, she had already made a promise to take care of Ryan for life. If you had explained it to her earlier..."

James hid the reluctance in his eyes and interrupted her.

"Stella, forget it. Don't make things difficult for her..."

For her, Ryan was not just her first love.

They had been dependent on each other since they were young. How could she let him go so easily?

He knew that she couldn't let go of Ryan, so he took Ryan to keep her.

In fact, when he took her to see Ryan, he knew that she would never come back to him.

However, he still fought for it. But she had only replied with an apology to his explanation back then.

He knew that she would never choose him, no matter what he said or explained.

Moreover, he had nothing to explain because he had indeed hurt her.

Now that she had forgiven him, how could he expect her to choose him again?