Chapter 192

Eva turned her head and looked at Edith, who was leaning against the bar with her.

The two of them were in a spacious apartment, with only the warm lights in the bar area turned on.

A few soft warm lights shone above their heads, emitting a warm glow.

“Are you talking about Anthony or Dylan?”

Seeing that she could talk about Anthony in such a cheerful tone, Eva knew that she had truly let go of him.

“Can’t you give Anthony another chance?”

After realizing that Anthony was forced to leave Edith, Eva also felt sorry for him, as he had nothing left.

“Amelia forgave James after going through many things, you and Anthony just misunderstood each other, why…”

“Amelia forgave James because she still loves him deep down. If she forced herself not to love him like I did, James would never be able to win her back, let alone get another chance…”

Edith, who could see everything clearly, interrupted Eva calmly.

Eva looked at Edith, stared for a few seconds, and then slowly averted her gaze.

“What about Dylan then?”

Since she has already let go, there’s no need to mention Anthony.

“It seems like he has someone he likes.”

“Huh?”

Eva couldn’t understand.

“Then why did he come all the way to marry you?”

“If a person’s heart is already dead, it doesn’t matter who he marry.”

Dylan gave her the feeling that he didn’t care about anything anymore.

After her careful consideration, Dylan’s statement of “the person I like is already married” might be true.

Only when you lost your loved one do you feel that it didn’t matter who you marry, as long as the person was suitable.

“But that’s unfair to you.”

Edith looked at Eva and smiled.

“Eva, don’t worry, he didn’t choose me, and I didn’t choose him either.”

She believed that it wouldn’t be long before Dylan would send her a message saying sorry, Miss Evans, please consider other man.

“Then what were you two doing recently?”

“Just playing along.”

The conversation between the two was implicit and ended with these words.

Amelia, on the other hand, didn’t know if it was because a different bed or something, but she couldn’t fall asleep no matter how she tossed and turned.

She simply opened her eyes and looked at James lying next to her. The man’s eyes were tightly closed, seemingly asleep.

She reached out her hand, wanting to touch his long eyelashes, but her wrist was grabbed by him. Then he lifted her up and held her in his arms.

“If you can’t sleep because you’re thinking about Ryan, I’ll punish you.”

A cold and jealous voice rang in her cars, and Amelia couldn’t help but smile.

James slowly opened his eyes with long and vertical eyelashes.

“Then who are you thinking about?”