Chapter 186

Edith hooked her arm with Amelia as they entered the elevator. “These past few days, my brother has been acting like a completely different person, working like crazy,” she said.

Amelia knew it had to do with Eva, so she didn’t say much and simply replied, “James wants him to take over as the President of the European region, so of course he has to work harder!”

James said there were too many affairs in the company and that Vice President Sebastian needed to expand into the North American market, leaving no one to manage the European region except for Paul, whom they were grooming.

Amelia didn’t understand why Paul needed to be groomed, but she knew that James had been assigning an important position in the company lately.

It was strange because James could handle everything on his own. It felt like he was preparing to step down soon.

Amelia couldn’t figure it out, and when she asked James, he wouldn’t say. So she decided not to ask this and let him be. As long as he was safe and by her side, that was all that mattered.

The two of them walked hand in hand and arrived at Jonny’s hospital room. They pushed the door open and saw Jonny standing near the bathroom door, looking ahead with his head held high. His bodyguard Nick was crouched on the floor, helping him zip up his pants…

Seeing this scene, both of them froze outside the door.

Jonny noticed and glanced at them, realizing they were staring at his lower half in shock. He instinctively lowered his head.

Meanwhile, Nick was still struggling to zip up the pants.

“Jonny, you should continue wearing the hospital gown. The zipper is stuck, and it’s inconvenient for both of us…”

This kind of situation was just not convenient…

Amelia and Edith exchanged glances, catching onto the two key words.

So, Jonny had never dated or gotten married because he was attracted to the same Sex…

A strange expression appeared in their eyes.

Jonny looked at them, the more he felt that something was off. “What’s with those looks?”

Edith pulled Amelia and turned to leave. “Sorry for the interruption, you can continue…”

“Hold on!”

Jonny kicked Nick away and caught up to them, blocking their way like a wall.

He raised his hand and pointed to his cast on his right hand, then gestured at the unfinished zipper on his pants.

“My hand is injured, and the zipper on my pants is broken. I can only ask Nick for help. We have no other relationship!”

Amelia and Edith exchanged another knowing glance.

“We understand, we both understand.”

“What do you understand?”

Jonny was getting impatient. “I told you, I’m injured and it’s inconvenient for me. That’s why I asked Nick for help!”

Amelia nodded like a pecking chicken. “Then let him help you first, we can come back later.”

“No!”

Jonny stepped forward and stopped Amelia. “I’m into girls, don’t get any ideas.”

After saying that, he frowned again. Why did he have to explain so much? His Sexual orientation was none of her business.