Chapter 178

As soon as Jonny heard, he immediately got up from the sofa and snatched the phone from Herb’s hand: “[Meet at Ice Blue Cafe at 8 o’clock tonight].”

Amelia asked Herb to have a meet meant

that she admitted that she was from the Clark family, which made things easier. “I’ll go with you,” Jonny said.

But Herb said, “She only invited me, not you.”

Jonny gave him a fierce look and said, “Can’t I go if she didn’t invite me?!”

Herb rubbed his ears, which were ringing from the loud voice. “Brother, that’s not what I meant. I’m just worried that cousin is a little afraid of you. I’m afraid that if you’re there, I won’t be able to persuade her to go to England with us…”

Jonny didn’t care and waved his hand. “You go to the cafe to meet her, and I’ll wait for you outside.”

As soon as they came out, he sent someone to kidnap Amelia and take her to England. Softly or forcefully persuading her would only waste time. Kidnapping her was the easiest way.

The only problem was Herb, the big silly guy who followed them. Jonny guessed that he would have to kidnap him too, so as not to have to explain to him why he only kidnapped one person. It would be troublesome.

Herb, who had no idea what Jonny was thinking, nodded with a smile. “Okay, as long as you don’t scare my cousin, I’ll go and talk to her slowly…”

The Ice Blue Cafe, Jonny’s car hidden in the shadows.

Herb arrived at the cafe early and sat by the window, sipping coffee and waiting for Amelia.

Around eight o’clock, Amelia got out of the car and Jonny raised an eyebrow at the sight of her in a yellow dress.

It was strange that he remembered what she looked like. He recognized her at a glance.

He looked away and turned to the blurry figure of the bodyguard sitting next to him. “Who are you?” he asked.

The bodyguard, who had been with him for three years, turned his head helplessly.

“Young master, it’s me, Nick…”

Jonny glared at him. “Can’t you have a more recognizable face? I can’t even remember what you look like…”

Nick: …

Jonny looked up at the extended luxury car. When Amelia got out, a tall figure followed her.

When he saw the face that he hated to the
bone, Jonny’s face turned red with anger.

“If James is involved, then how should I kidnap Amelia…”

Nick immediately tried to calm him down. “Don’t worry, we’ll kidnap James too…”

Jonny raised his hand and gave him a hard slap, “Can you beat him up? Why do we have to kidnap him together? Can’t you use your brain?!”

Nick rubbed his forehead and thought seriously, “How about this, you go in and distract James, and we’ll take the opportunity to take Amelia away!”

Jonny’s anger subsided, “Remember, wear a hood and disguise yourself as a kidnapper, and take Herb with you.”

Before James led Amelia into the cafe, Andrew whispered beside him, “Sir, there’s a suspicious car across the street.

Amelia wanted to turn around and take a look, but James held the back of her head with one hand, “It should be Jonny…”

She looked up and asked him, “Could it be that he knows I’m meeting with Herb and is hiding outside to follow me?”