Chapter 169

After staying up all night and getting up early, Eva went to see Ryan.

Eva didn't tell Ryan about the fight between Paul and Jayden last night. She just made up a random excuse.

Ryan didn't think much of it and accompanied Eva to the mall after hearing the news that Stella was going to get their marriage certificate. He even picked out a gift for Eva to take home.

Eva carried the three purchased gifts and watched Ryan get into his car and return home before heading back to the hotel to find Jayden.

But as she turned around and looked up, she saw Rebecca, who was elegant and composed, walking towards her with a slight smile.

"Eva, do you have a moment to chat?"

Seeing that it was Rebecca who had come to find her, Eva knew why she was there.

"Yes."

Rebecca looked towards the upscale cafe next to the mall.

"Shall we go in and sit down?"

Eva made a sound of agreement and followed behind Rebecca, walking into the café.

After they sat down, Rebecca ordered two cups of coffee and then looked at Eva.

"Eva, I came to talk to you about two things."

Eva glanced at Rebecca, who was straightforward and was attracted by her aura.

Her speech was concise, but her tone was soft and there was no air of superiority.

She was also very beautiful, with a delicate and soft face, a mature and fluffy hairstyle, and a simple, professional outfit.

At first glance, she was clean and elegant, but not lacking in intellectual and graceful beauty. She exuded the demeanor of a wealthy and noble lady.

Rebecca was not an ordinary socialite who could be easily compared to. She was a true heiress of a wealthy family.

Eva had a good impression of both Rebecca and Edith, so she put aside her prejudice and became more composed in their presence.

"Rebecca, please speak."

Rebecca was very polite and waited for Eva to respond before continuing.

"First of all, I'm here to apologize to you on behalf of Paul."

After speaking, Rebecca lowered her head and sincerely said "I'm sorry" to Eva.

Paul made a mistake and sent his sister to apologize on his behalf, which Eva naturally couldn't accept, so she waved her hand in refusal.

However, Rebecca continued, "This apology is also due to my improper upbringing when Paul was younger."

After speaking, she paused for a moment and a hint of embarrassment appeared on her beautiful face.

"The second thing is to ask you about your thoughts on Paul..."

"What thoughts?" Eva asked in confusion.

"Your thoughts on Paul."

Eva understood what Rebecca was asking and, after a brief moment of silence, answered her question openly.

"I have had feelings for Paul before."

Eva had feelings for Paul, so even after they broke up, she didn't return the things he gave her. Perhaps she still had some feelings for him at that time.

Eva has liked Paul, it means that Paul himself did not grasp the heart of Eva, which has become a past thing, it seems that he deserved it.

However, this answer left Rebecca not knowing how to respond.