Chapter 117

At Eva's villa, after Stella was done checking Amelia's pulse, she finally understood why Mr. Evans was unhappy.

She glanced at the calm Amelia, then at her pulse, and finally forced a smile.

"There would indeed be more difficulty conceiving after taking medication for an extensive period of time, but please trust my skills."

Stella was a doctor proficient in both modern and traditional medicine, and she had helped many women with infertility issues too.

Amelia's case was indeed a tricky one. Her body was weak, and she just had a major operation. Plus, the medication she was on now didn't help her situation.

But Stella believed that with her proficiency in traditional medicine, there should be a way to recuperate Amelia's body...

When Amelia heard this, she withdrew her hand and smiled at Stella.

"Stella, thank you for your hard work, and for making a special trip for this."

As soon as Amelia returned to the villa, Stella had already arrived with a medical bag.

Seeing how Amelia reacted to her comments, Stella realized that the decision to treat her body had been made by James alone.

Amelia felt that no matter what she did, someone who was on long term medications like her would always have difficulty conceiving.

But seeing how enthusiastic Stella was, rushing in to see her without even properly removing her white coat, Amelia didn't have the heart to refuse her.

After Stella wrote a string of incomprehensible medicinal materials on the prescription list, she raised her head and said to Amelia, "I've prescribed some herbs for you, then you can go try out with Mr. Evans and see if it works.."

Amelia's face turned red when she heard this. She had to finish the herbs, and tried it out with him to see if it worked...

Seeing that the tips of her cars were turning red, Stella purposely made a joke.

"We won't know if it works unless we try."

Amelia always thought that Stella was a serious, cold, and resolute person, so she didn't expect her to speak so boldly.

She picked up the coffee on the table, pretended to be nonchalant, and took a sip. Before she could swallow it, Stella's voice was heard once again.

"Amelia, I'm not trying to be rude but may I ask if you and Mr. Evans had intercourse in Washington? How many times did you guys do it..."

The sip of coffee slipped halfway down her throat, and the other half was still in her mouth. She tried her best to swallow the rest down, but ended up choking.

Amelia could only pull out a tissue while coughing, spit all the coffee on the tissue, and finally recover her composure...

However, Stella was still looking at her with a half-smile.

"Don't be shy, I'm just a doctor, I will need to record it to help regulate your body."

What kind of doctor would record something like this?

Amelia suspected that Stella was tricking her, but when she saw Stella's sincere and innocent eyes, she couldn't help but believe her.

"Yes, we did..."

"But I don't remember how many times..."

After she finished speaking, her face burned so hot she wanted to bury it into the cup of coffee.