Chapter 11

Amelia slowly looked at Emily, leaning against the office chair.

Emily was bright and beautiful, which made Amelia look humble.

Amelia had never felt wronged before, but she suddenly felt very wrong.

It was as if she had been crushed under the feet of a victor. No matter how hard she struggled, it was useless.

Because she had no background or power. She was just an incompetent ordinary person.

Therefore, she could be threatened, trampled on, and humiliated at will.

She gave up fighting against fate and asked Emily numbly, "What do you want me to do to get my resignation?"

When she borrowed 200,000 dollars, the penalty of six times the amount was 1.2 million. She couldn't afford so much money, so she could only compromise.

Seeing that she was sensible, Emily became even more arrogant.

"It's simple. Take good care of Mr. Collins. I'll approve your resignation when he returns to Imperial Capital."

If she didn't let her resign, she could accept it and let her entertain Jackson.

Amelia was highly reluctant. "Mr. Collins might not want me to entertain him."

Emily smiled. "I've seen that photo several times. How he looks at you is pretty interesting, so Mr. Collins will want you to entertain him."

Amelia still wanted to say something, but Emily's face darkened.

"Just do as I say."

Emily had already determined that Amelia had a close relationship with Jackson. If Emily didn't squeeze out the last bit of Amelia's value, Emily would never let her off.

Emily really was a capitalist.

Amelia knew it was useless to say more, so she replied flatly, "I hope you won't break your promise again."

Emily crossed her arms before her chest and gave her a reassuring look. "I've always kept my word."

What a high-sounding manner.

Amelia couldn't be bothered to argue with Emily. She walked out.

When Olivia saw Amelia return to the office, she deliberately said sarcastically, "Some people are mighty. She can easily take down a business partner by entertaining him. This time, she even took down the president of the Collins Group. In just one day, she climbed into Mr. Collins's bed, and the photos have been spread all over their social media. She is really shameless."

When Linda, her colleague, heard this, she jealously looked Amelia up and down and said, "She has a good figure. Those bosses like her."

"How good can she be? She must have been fooled. Otherwise, how could she have such a good figure?" sneered Olivia.

"Yes, she has been nourished by so many men. She is in good shape, and her skin is very smooth. It seems that things are beneficial," chuckled Linda.

Olivia stared at Amelia, who was walking over and sneered. "The rich have a good time. Guess how she swallowed men's..."

Before she could finish her words, she was splashed with cold water by Amelia.

Olivia, whose entire body was drenched with water, immediately shivered angrily.

Olivia slammed the table, stood up, pointed at Amelia, and cursed, "You bitch, how dare you to splash water on me? Believe it or not, I'll... Ah!"

Amelia splashed another glass of water on her face without waiting for Olivia to finish scolding her.