Chapter 190

When Jayden’s hand touched her face, Eva was snapped back to reality.

“Jayden, as long as you spare me, I’ll agree to any condition…”

She said these words while frantically pressing her fingerprint on the phone.

She wanted to call the police or open the keyboard and press the number 1.

It was Amelia’s number, pressing 1 would connect her, but…

Jayden noticed and grabbed her wrist from behind, taking away her phone.

“Want to call Paul?”

A cold expression appeared on Jayden’s face.

“Eva, he’s given up on you, he won’t come to save you, so give up hope.”

Jayden picked up Eva’s phone and tossed it into the nearby ice bucket.

The bucket was filled with bad alcohol ice cubes and water. After the phone went black screen, Eva’s last bit of hope shattered, her gaze darkening.

“I never even thought about finding Paul, all of this is just your inferiority acting up.”

It was Jayden himself who felt inferior to Paul, that’s why he kept mentioning him.

“Say whatever you want, his woman is lying beneath me now.”

After Jayden finished speaking, he grabbed Eva who was struggling to get up and escape.

“Eva, be good, listen to me, don’t move around…”

He pressed down Eva’s soft body, reaching his hand to help her undress.

Eva felt hot all over, her mind unclear. If it weren’t for her rationality, she wouldn’t be able to see clearly who was in front of her…

She knew she couldn’t push Jayden away with brute force, she didn’t have that strength. She could only turn her blurry eyes around, surveying the room.

In order to escape, she had to go through the front door, but with Jayden there, it was impossible to get out…

She glanced at the ice bucket, then her gaze returned to Jayden.

“Will you be satisfied once you’ve got me?”

Jayden, who was leisurely helping her undress, raised his clear and gentle eyes and smiled at Eva.

“I don’t know, all I know is that from childhood to now, I would find a way to get anything I wanted, or I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.”

“Even if it means using any means necessary?”

Jayden smiled and nodded.

“Even if it means using any means necessary.”

Eva also smiled, a bright and carefree smile.

This smile, however, puzzled Jayden…

“Why are you smiling?”

Eva didn’t answer him. She just lowered her gaze, looking at the black tie placed at the end of the bed.

“Senior, if I hadn’t jumped off the wall and bumped into you in high school, would we have never had any interaction?” Her words reminded Jayden of the first time he saw Eva in high school, when he did indeed feel his heart skip a beat.

Taking advantage of Jayden’s momentary confusion, Eval hooked her toe around the tie and then looped it around Jayden’s neck.

“Senior, if you want me, just say it directly. There’s no need to use aphrodisiac…”