Chapter 84

Eva was completely shocked when she heard that the two of them were going to re-do the wedding.

"You... Have your thought it through?"

While stirring the white clay mask with a little spatula, Amelia replied to her, "Of course. We already have a marriage certificate, so we should have a wedding."

She was afraid that Ryan would worry, so she wanted to use the wedding to reassure him. That way, they could both let go of the past and start over again.

Eva looked at Amelia who had already made her decision, and she didn't know what to say.

While Eva was silent, Amelia said to her, "Eva, you said that you want to be my bridesmaid when Ryan and I get married."

Eva didn't respond. She raised her hand to stroke her short hair as she asked, "Amelia, have you really decided to start over with Ryan?"

Amelia nodded. She said honestly, "I wanted to take care of him for the rest of my life, but if I did that out of guilt, then it would be unfair to him. After I sorted out my emotions in the church, I decided to let go of everything and start over with him..."

Hearing that, Eva didn't know whether she should be grateful for taking Amelia to the church. She felt that Amelia was being unfair to James. After all, he had done a lot for Amelia, and he even saved Ryan's life...

Amelia seemed to see through Eva's thoughts. After a few seconds of silence, she said, "Eva, I'm about to start work in place of my sister. Each of her design drawings is worth tens of millions, and she still has more than 50 unfinished projects. When I finish these projects, and if I take on more, I can pay off the 3 billion James spent on me. As for what he did for Ryan, I will find a way to repay him..."

She also added, "I won't keep in touch with him anymore, so when I have collected enough money, I will need to trouble you to give it to him on my behalf."

Eva stood frozen in place. After struggling for a few seconds, she asked, "You... Are you like this because we saw James with another woman that day? Is that why you wanted to break up with him completely, and you don't even want to owe him these favors..."

Amelia shook her head. "When I found out that he had spent so much money looking for my heart, I already thought of returning the money to him..."

Eva understood that, so she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she said, "I'm afraid it won't be appropriate for me. to be your bridesmaid. I'm a divorcee, it might not be a lucky thing for you."

Amelia didn't mind it. She smiled and reassured her, "I don't believe in superstitious things. As long as it's you, that's enough."

Seeing that Amelia was being so persistent, Eva agreed. "Then when will you try on the wedding dress?"

Amelia thought about it, then replied, "Tomorrow."

She had to start learning about architecture soon, so she was afraid that she wouldn't have much free time left. Thus, she wanted to complete these things before then.

Eva nodded. "Okay. I'll accompany you tomorrow then."

Amelia sweetly replied, "Okay."

After that, she turned and went into the bathroom to apply the mask.

Eva looked at her back, pondered for a while, then opened a drawer. She took out two bank cards, walked into the bathroom and handed them to Amelia.

"Amelia, one of these cards was what you left for me in the past. I put it in your pocket previously, but you were taken. away by Aaron before you had time to change your clothes. that night. I took it out and even wondered when I would have the chance to return it to you..."