Chapter 81

Amelia felt that there was something hidden in Aaron's words as if he was implying something to her.

However, she didn't bother to ask. Aaron wouldn't tell her anyway.

Aaron really didn't plan to talk to her.

After giving her a reminder, he straightened his body, turned around, and left.

Seeing the luxury car speeding away, Amelia heaved a sigh of relief.

Although she knew that Aaron would come back, at least she was free for a short period of time.

However, when she thought of the 3 billion, her body tensed up once again.

She was still squatting on the ground in a daze when Eva called and asked her why she hadn't arrived yet.

Amelia put away her messy thoughts and replied, "I'm coming right over." Then, she drove to Eva's villa.

Eva was afraid that Amelia had not had lunch, so she prepared a lot of food and laid everything out in the small garden.

Seeing Amelia getting out of the car from a distance, Eva quickly called her over, "Amelia, come and have something to
eat."

Seeing the enthusiastic Eva, Amelia relaxed a little. She smiled and walked over.

Eva pulled out a chair for her and sat her down. Then, she handed Amelia a bowl of chicken soup.

"Eat more. You're too thin."

Eva thought that Amelia had a good figure, but she was too thin. She couldn't eat much when she was sick, but now that she was in good health, she could eat more.

Amelia's heart warmed. "Okay, I'll listen to you."

After she finished speaking, she picked up the spoon and took a small sip.

When the warm soup slid down her throat, her eyes went red.

It was one of her wishes in the past to be by Eva's side, but she had been wandering around for so long and it had never been realized.

Now that she was free, she could finally be by Eva's side, even if that freedom may only be short-lived...

Noticing the look on Amelia's face, Eva thought something had happened to her.

Her expression changed and she asked with concern, "Amelia, what's wrong with you?"

Amelia gently shook her head. Although there were tears in her eyes, there was also a smile on her face.

"Eva, Aaron has returned to Ireland."

Eva was shocked at first, but then she smiled happily.

"He let go of you?"

Amelia's expression darkened when she thought of the agreement she signed.

Every step Aaron made had been planned in advance.

Now, even if Aaron returned to Ireland and was held back by George, there was still that agreement. He still wouldn't let
her go so easily.

Being targeted by such a meticulous person, it was almost impossible for her to escape from him...

Seeing that Amelia was silent, Eva understood that it was impossible for Aaron to let her go just like that.

Eva frowned, and after thinking for a few seconds, she suggested, "Amelia, since he's gone, let's take this opportunity to escape."

As long as Amelia could get rid of Aaron's control, she could go anywhere she liked. It didn't matter to Eva even if she had to go into the deep mountains and wild forests. Amelia had thought about running away, but...