Chapter 29

Thinking of this, she suddenly let go of her struggling hand. It should be the end of her life, so it was such a coincidence that the medicine was not around.

She gave up on asking for help. Covering her heart, she turned over and looked up at the light. It was dark and gloomy, without a trace of light, as if she had come to hell...

In a trance, a delicate face came into his sight with light.

Then, she felt the world spin around her, and the man picked her up.

Amelia forced her eyes open in his arms and looked at the perfect profile.

She couldn't see the expression in his eyes clearly, but she could feel that he was holding her very tightly as if he was afraid of losing her so hard.

This was the first time James hugged her in front of so many people.

She was greedy for such a hug and couldn't help leaning her head on his chest.

I'll just indulge myself for once...

With a cold expression, James quickly put Amelia into the car.

Walking toward the hotel, Emily saw James getting in the car with a woman in his arms. Her face darkened, and she hurriedly walked over.

"James, who is she?" she asked.

When James saw her, he quickly closed the car door, so Emily couldn't see who the woman was.

She could only stare at the woman in the passenger seat through the thick car membrane and ask coldly, "James, who is she?"

James had already proposed to her and even set a date for their engagement, but he was hugging another woman outside.

Furthermore, James's aversion to women was due to his mental cleanliness.

Why would he hug someone else?

Emily's face was full of disbelief and resentment.

"James, why aren't you saying anything?"

Ignoring her, James went straight to the driver's seat, got in the car, and closed the door without hesitation.

When Emily saw the Lincoln stretch limo disappear from her sight at an extremely fast speed, her gentle and elegant face was instantly covered with frost.

She took out her phone and made a call. "Find out who the woman accompanying Mr. Evans to Seaview Hotel today is!"

Breathless, Amelia used all her strength to turn her head and look at James, who was driving at high speed.

"You... Go and chase after your fiancee... Don't worry about me..."

Her words were intermittent and almost took her life.
She leaned against the passenger seat with difficulty and took a deep breath, but she could not relieve the suffocating feeling no matter how hard she tried.

James frowned and glanced at her, but he didn't reply. With a cold face, he drove the car to the hospital without saying a word.

Seeing that he was walking quickly into the hospital with her in his arms, Amelia stretched out her weak hand to pull his white shirt.

"I... I don't want to go to the hospital..."

Amelia's fingers, which were touching his skin, were cold as if the temperature had dropped rapidly before she died, which made James' heart tremble.

"Listen to me. There's oxygen in the hospital."

After comforting her, James held her tightly and went straight to the clinic.