Chapter 53

After a long time, James slowly loosened his grip on the trigger.

The people Amelia cared about the most in this world were only Ryan and Eva.

He couldn't make the people she cared about involved in the hell he was in for his own revenge.

His eyes, which were as cold as snow, gradually became indifferent again.

After suppressing his emotions, he slowly put down the gun in his hand.

The woman seemed to have expected that he would put down his gun for the person he cared about, and her smile was even more. sarcastic.

"That's why you can't defeat me. You have a weakness, but I don't..."

When the man who had just escaped from the muzzle heard this, his face turned a little pale.

Fortunately, James had taken a step back first. Otherwise, his sister would never have cared about his life.

James sneered as if he couldn't even be bothered to talk to her.

Seeing that he was still putting on airs, the woman couldn't help touching the belt in her hand.

"Listen carefully. Live well and don't commit suicide again. Otherwise, if you die, I will destroy those who follow you."

"Of course, they won't be tortured to death like Cici, but I can still send them to prison."

"Or..."

The woman raised her chin and smiled at Stella, who was lying motionless on the ground. "I can do the same thing to them as I do to her."

The coldness in James's eyes suddenly rose and instantly filled his eyes. "Since you hate me so much, why don't you let me die?"

The woman played with her belt and smiled playfully. "I haven't had enough fun with you yet. How can I let you die..."

If it were in the past, he would definitely be a little sad to hear her say that.

But now, he was very calm. Because after his father and brother passed away, she tortured him even more.

The belt in her hand had whipped him countless times. When he was cornered, he had no choice but to commit suicide.

However, no matter if it was taking drugs or injecting drugs to commit suicide, he had never earned any sympathy from her.

At that time, he was too young and thought that in this way, she would treat him better.

But he forgot that in this world, not all mothers who had given. birth to children could be called mothers.

What was even more ridic lous was that such a woman, who wanted to torture him to death, was not a vicious stepmother, but his biological mother.

People from the Evans family treated him extremely well, but people from the Leinster family wanted to torture him to death. He had suspected that he was not her biological son.

But the result of his investigation was the opposite. He was her son, a son she wanted to torture to death.

The way she tortured him was to force him to live well and watch how she destroyed everything he cared about.

He smiled bitterly. He had once thought that mothers loved their children dearly and had once hoped for maternal love.

Now... James raised his eyes which were full of hatred and looked coldly at the woman in the wheelchair.

"From today onwards, I will repay all the pain you have inflicted on me over the years!"

He had treated her as his mother and had never been ruthless to her. Even when he fought with her, he had given consideration to their relationship.