Chapter 141

Facing out the window, Stella stood in the translucent white light of the snow and said faintly, "Henry had asked me why I agreed to his proposal and I said, I also want to know what it feels like to be loved..."

Stella's words made Amelia's heart twitch hard, as if she could empathize with her, and felt distressed for her.

Eva, next to her, asked Stella very rationally and calmly, "Stella, do you love Henry?"

Stella was very frank and serious in her reply, "We have a long future ahead of us, maybe I'll fall in love with him at some point..."

She couldn't guarantee that she would fall in love with Henrry, but she would do her best to let go of the past and have a good life with him.

As for loving him or not, that did not seem to matter...

For her, loving someone meant being willing to go through fire and water for them.

If she did not love him, she would not mind his actions too much and therefore wouldn't hurt herself.

Now, Stella had also figured it out. The constant love-hate entanglement would only torment her, so it was best to let go and start afresh.

And... Her revenge plan against Erin had worked, hadn't it?

At the time she jumped down the stairs, Erin was so frightened that he was trembling all over, his face was so pale and bloodless that he did not even have the courage to stand up and look at her.

Erin would never have let Andrew take her away if it wasn't for his fear of losing her.

For Erin had said that if Stella was to die they would die together, and she must always be with him.

But this time, when he saw her lying in a pool of blood, he finally chose to let go.

Stella also knew that Erin loved her as much as she had loved him, but falling in love was the beginning of suffering.

Stella's goal had been achieved, so she did not care what kind of torture Erin would encounter in the future, she just wanted to start her life over.

Henry, in the open kitchen, heard Stella say that she would fall in love with him in the future, he slowly lifted the corners of his lips into a calm smile.

He did not ask Stella to fall in love with him now, as long as she wanted to start a new life again then he would do his best to love and care for her.

Eva understood what Stella meant, and nodded towards her, "If you've made your decision, then I wish you and Henry a long and happy future together."

Stella raised a broad smile and said thank you before she turned her head to Amelia, "What about you, do you approve of me and Henry getting married?"

Amelia naturally had no objection, but...

She asked with some concern, "You and Henry are getting married, Erin won't come to stop you, right?"

Erin was as much of a complete lunatic as Aaron Johnson. If Stella and Yarnell got married, Amelia worried that it would irritate him even more.

Stella fearlessly replied, "I don't want a wedding, I'll go straight to the marriage certificate, and after that, Erin will stop naturally."

Even if he were powerful, Erin would have no reason to pester her after her marriage, not to mention that the Simpsons family would never let him come to Arcadia again.

Amelia heard this and said nothing more, she only hoped that Erin would leave Stella alone and let Stella have a good life for herself.

Eva was not worried about Erin, with James' men protecting Stella, there was nothing Erin could do, it was Yarnell's family she was worried about.