Chapter 94

She had a faint feeling that something was amiss with Mr. Shawn but she couldn’t tell what it was…

Seeing that she had nowhere to escape, Mr. Shawn straightened up, walking toward her while fiddling with a knife in his hand…

Without saying a word, he lifted her chin with the knife in his hand and scanned her face for a few seconds before waving at the men beside him.

Soon one of the underlings took out a drug-soaked handkerchief and wrapped it around her neck from the back to the front, aiming to cover her mouth and nose…

When Amelia saw the stretched out hand, she turned her head and opened her mouth at lightning speed to sink her teeth into
his arm.

Like a wild beast meeting its prey, she exerted all her strength and bit hard, causing the man to be dripping with blood with his flesh torn apart.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!”

The man was in so much pain that his free hand reached out to tug her hair in an attempt to pull her away, but she insisted and did not let go as if she wanted to bite him to death.

Mr. Shawn hadn’t seemed to expect her to be so bold, so he picked up the knife in his hand and sent it stabbing into her arm…

Once the sharp dagger came piercing through her skin, Amelia subconsciously released the bite in pain…

The moment she let go, the bitten man immediately grasped the opportunity to pull her away and drag her some distance apart.

Enduring the severe pain, the man raised his other hand to send a hard slap over but was stopped by Mr. Shawn.

Still not speaking, Mr. Shawn stepped forward and grabbed Amelia’s wrist to drag her toward his car…

How could Amelia ever be willing to leave with him? As she desperately struggled, she tried to buy some time for Eva to return to the underground garage…

Mr. Shawn seemed to lose his patience seeing how she refused to comply. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulders before stuffing her into the car.

When Amelia was forced into the back seat, she had thought he was going to take her away, but little had she expected her to bend over and start tearing her clothes.

Her face drained all its colors with fright as she turned and pushed the other door, but she looked up to see a masked man blocking the door…

Before she had time to come up with better ideas, Mr. Shawn had taken off his coat, pouncing for her once more.

Amelia thrust her foot out, trying to kick him out the door, but he grabbed her ankle with one hand as if he had anticipated her move.

Clutching her foot, he dragged Amelia towards him, until where Amelia lay directly underneath him.

When the man leaned over to press her down, an icy chill ran down her spine as her entire body broke out with a cold sweat.

The pair of tiny hands didn’t give up in trying to uncover his mask.

No matter what, she must know who the bastard was!

Just as her hands came into contact with the mask, her wrist was instantly grabbed.
Without mercy, Mr. Shawn pressed her hand firmly against the car door.

With his legs pressing against her body and his one free hand clasping her, she could no longer move.

Her clear eyes overflowed with resentment as if she wanted nothing more than to scratch the man who had multiple times tainted her to death!