Chapter 132

After Aaron made the order to his assistants, he led them to Santorini…

In the following days, to prevent Amelia from committing suicide, Aaron handcuffed her to the bedhead to restrict her movements.

Then, he instructed the servant to keep an eye on her 24 hours a day so that she wouldn’t bite her tongue and kill herself.

After he completely blocked every way possible for Amelia to commit suicide, he requested George to treat her.

This time, Amelia’s eye medication was not banned. But instead, they tried to bring in the best medical equipment to cure her eyes…

Amelia allowed Aaron to do whatever he wanted, but she still wished to kill herself.

Three months later, George brought over a tablet. He clicked on the news and handed it to her, “Look, he attended the press conference for the reconstruction of the Evans Group headquarters. He is not dead…”

In the video, the figure in an expensive suit exuded a dignified and elegant temperament in every gesture.

Countless flashes of light were frantically shooting at that handsome face that seemed to be carved out by God himself…

Under the flashing camera lights, he didn’t even blink his eyes and stared at the camera indifferently.

When the reporters asked a question, he answered without any emotion. He was just like the James Evans, whom Amelia had met eight years ago for the first time.

He seemed to have returned to the past. No, he was even more indifferent than before. The chill in his eyes showed that he hated the world.

When Amelia saw him in the video and heard his voice, she couldn’t believe it. Shocked, her pupils dilated…

He… He was really alive?!

Aaron didn’t lie to her this time!

But she didn’t believe what Aaron said, and waited for three months!

In the past three months, she tried many ways to commit suicide. If George hadn’t saved her and Grace hadn’t softened her heart, she might have…

elia’s tears rolled down, her eyes were blurred, and she touched the cold and noble face on the screen with trembling fingers.

What she touched was a cold screen, but it gradually ignited a glimmer of hope in her dead heart…

That’s great. She didn’t have to wait for the next life to tell him, “I love you.” Now, she could tell him herself.

Amelia stared at the figure in the video, and a smile appeared on her face while tears welled up in her eyes…

Seeing her smile, George breathed a sigh of relief. After he lied, no matter what he said, Amelia no longer believed him.

Fortunately, James attended the press conference, otherwise George didn’t know how to convince Amelia…

He pressed the retained needle on the back of her hand and pulled out the infusion tube, “You’re almost healed. You can go now.”

Hearing that, Amelia’s movements stopped, “Can I… Can I leave?”

It was the first time she had spoken to George in three months.

George looks at her in shock. He thought that Amelia would never talk to him again, and he didn’t expect her to look at him without any hatred.

Being agitated, George nodded, “Aaron said that you can leave after you’re recovered.”