Chapter 172

Amelia looked at Stella with suspicion.

She had a pair of eyes as clear as spring water, the kind of eyes that not only James, but even Stella found hard to resist.

Stella dared not look at Amelia, only pulling her up, supporting her shoulders, and pushing her towards the villa.

"Okay, don't think too much about it. I'm really fine. Please go back quickly..."

Amelia was dragged and pushed to the car door.

James had already sat in the car, and Henry was talking to him.

Seeing that the car had not started yet, Amelia held Stella's hand again and asked with concern:

"If you have anything, just tell me. If I can help, I will definitely help!"

The warmth between friends always warms Stella's heart.

She raised her hand and covered Amelia's hand back, gently patting it.

"My things are a mess, and I haven't sorted them out yet. I'll tell you when I figure it out."

Hearing Stella say this, Amelia finally felt relieved.

"Okay."

Stella saw that Amelia was no longer worried about her, so she looked at her belly.

"Have you taken the medicine I prescribed for you on time?"

Before Amelia's honeymoon, Stella had boiled a whole box of medicine, enough for a month. She thought that after the honeymoon, Amelia should be pregnant.

But when she just took Amelia's pulse, there was no response.

Following Stella's gaze, Amelia lowered her head and looked at her own belly.

"I've taken it, but..."

Amelia sighed with disappointment.

"I might not be able to have a child."

She had taken so much medication, but there was no response.

She feared that she would never have a child in this lifetime.

"Amelia... have you considered IVP?"

Amelia turned to look at the man sitting in the car.

"He doesn't agree."

James knew that IVP was painful, and giving birth was also painful. He didn't want Amelia to suffer and chose not to have a child.

After understanding James's thoughts, Stella didn't suggest IVP again. "Let me adjust the medication for you to try again."

Amelia wanted to decline, but Stella was determined and pushed her into the car. "I'll prepare the medication tomorrow and send it to you."

After Stella finished speaking, she closed the car door, took a step back, and waved to Amelia.

"Send me a message when you get home."

"You should rest early too."

After Amelia finished speaking, the driver started the car and drove towards the Blue Bay Island.

After a row of luxury cars left the villa, Stella turned to Henry.

"You... should go back too."

Since being raped by Erin, Stella felt guilty every time she saw Henry and never let him stay overnight here.

"Let me take you back to your room, help you clean up the dishes, and then I'll go back. Is that okay?"

Henry knew that Stella had been feeling down lately, so he had been very careful not to upset her.