Chapter 164

Eva trembled with fear as she saw Johnny's bloodshot eyes.

She wondered, "Why is this guy so moody? We were just talking normally. Why does he suddenly grab me by the neck?"

"She was buried in Ireland, at the Johnson family's cemetery."

Eva was afraid that he would find out that Skender had been dead for a long time with the clue of the Johnson family's cemetery.

But she thought Johnny probably didn't have the patience to look up when Skender actually died.

He asked where Skender was buried, just to confirm whether she was really dead or not.

When Skender died was not important, as she was already deceased.

So as long as Johnny wouldn't investigate when Skender died, he wouldn't suspect Amelia of impersonating Skender.

Since he couldn't find Amelia, telling Johnny where Skender was buried would make it sound more truthful.

And this way, Johnny would know that Skender was dead and he wouldn't come to Eva anymore.

"The Johnson family?"

If Skender was buried in the Johnson family cemetery, then Eva's words sounded trustworthy.

Johnny's mother had told Johnny that Skender had grown up with the help of Aaron and that it was normal for them to have been in a relationship and for her to be buried in the Johnson family.

But now that Skender was dead, what should his mother do?

"Mr. Brook, I've told you everything I know. Please let me go now."

If Johnson didn't let her go right now, Eva wouldn't even be able to catch her breath.

Johnny glanced at her and then put her down.

After Eva stood firmly on the ground, she touched her red neck that had been pinched.

"Mr. Brook, would you like to come in and have a seat?"

Johnny, who was pulling his phone out, heard this sentence and immediately became angry. Eva could see the anger in his eyes as he tried to suppress his emotions.

"Do you think I'm still in the mood to go in and have a seat?"

Eva noticed his gritted teeth and immediately became silent, but she couldn't help but sneak a glance at him out of curiosity.

"Mr. Brook... May I ask, why did you go through all this trouble. to look for Skender?"

Johnny was the head of the Brook family and one of the most prominent figures in the financial magazine.

But he fell for James's trick and went to the Pacific Ocean, just to patiently search for Skender.

Johnny must be doing that for something important, but Eva didn't know whether it was a good thing.

Eva felt that Johnny wouldn't tell her, but she still bravely asked him anyway.

If she could get some information from Johnny and inform Amelia and James, they could prepare early for any potential threats.

However, Johnny gave her a cold glance without saying a word and left the nightclub with a group of bodyguards.

After Johnny got into the car, he quickly took out his phone and made a call.

The call was quickly answered and before Johnny could speak, the person on the other end anxiously asked, "Have you found her?"

Johnny paused for two seconds and said coldly, "I just received the news. She is dead."