Chapter 181

Jonny choked, his thin lips slightly twitched as he tried to retaliate against James, but he realized he had been led into a trap.

“You…”

Holden spoke up at the right moment, “He must be a member of S. To cover up his identity, he deliberately accused me and used me as a scapegoat so that others wouldn’t investigate him!”

Jonny’s adrenaline surged, “What nonsense are you talking about? You’re the one who’s with S!”

Holden retorted, “You say I am, so I am. If I say you are, why don’t you admit it?!”

Jonny was about to explode, “I’ve never been so wrongly accused in my life. I’ll beat you to death!”

He clenched his fist and tried to punch Holden, but Holden easily dodged it.

Jonny’s face turned red with anger, but he was in a pa*sive state because he couldn’t give any evidence. “Just wait until I find out the truth. You won’t be able to defend yourself then!”

Holden sneered, “James, he heard that you were investigating the whereabouts of S members, so he pretended to be angry and accused me again. He’s just trying to cover up his own tracks. I suggest you arrest him quickly before he runs away!”

Jonny couldn’t believe how skilled S members were at distorting the truth. He was so angry that he said, “James, take both of us to the police station and let them investigate who is really a member of S!”

Upon hearing this, James knew that his suspicion had been cleared. He lifted his slender fingers and said, “Take both of these people to the police station!”

James intervened and quickly resolved the matter.

When Jonny received information that Holden was not a member of S, he was completely stunned.

He then glanced at the tall and sturdy James. This was Arcadia, James’ territory. Whatever he wanted Jonny to see, he would see.

However, the information was transmitted by foreign police who specialize in investigating the S organization. Even if James had connections everywhere, he couldn’t have arranged this, right?

Moreover, during this period, Jonny didn’t see him make any phone calls to anyone.

He couldn’t have known in advance that he would come to the police station to clear his name and arranged everything in advance, right?

Jonny couldn’t figure it out and his head was about to explode. If he had known, he wouldn’t have startled the snake by hitting the grass. It would have been better to wait until he found James through Holden and then accuse them in front of the whole world, rather than holding a bunch of information that he didn’t know was true or false.

After staring at James for a while, he threw away the information in his hand, stood up and walked away. When passing by Holden, he deliberately bumped into his shoulder, as if to show his dissatisfaction!

After Holden walked away, James flicked the clothes that Jonny had bumped into and said, “You should have given him an S-member identity just now. That way, people from other families would join in to take revenge on him, and we could also breathe a sigh of relief…”

James gave him a cold glance and said, “Jonny already has suspicions about me. At this point, if I were to give him a fake identity, wouldn’t that make my exposure even more obvious?”

Holden realized that his idea was too radical and quickly apologized, “I’m sorry, I didn’t think it through.”

James raised his cold eyes and scanned them, “Why did you come to Blue Bay Island to find me? What do you want?”