Chapter 103

James fed some nourishing food to Amelia and coaxed her to eat more before carrying her to the home theater.

Amelia thought the basement of this villa was a parking lot, but it turned out to be an entire theater.

Looking at the home theater, which was several times larger than an IMAX theater, she was stunned for a moment before slowly turning to James.

"Do you like watching movies?" she asked.

James glanced at her and replied, "No, I don't like it."

He had it specially modified while in the hospital because he was afraid she would get bored staying at home in the future.

After carrying Amelia to the double leather sofa, he turned on the theater and asked, "Amelia, what do you like to watch?"

She stared at the giant screen and pointed at a movie randomly.

After James pressed the play button and turned off the lights, he sat beside her. He hugged her waist tightly and watched the movie with her.

For the first few minutes of the movie, it was normal. But it became a little abnormal as it progressed, seemingly an R-rated film...

When James saw the extremely explicit scenes on the screen, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

He withdrew his gaze and lowered his head. He looked at Amelia, whose face was more flushed than usual. He grinned, "I didn't know you like watching this kind of movie."

Amelia quickly shook her head in disbelief, "No, I didn't know this movie was..."

James lifted his slender finger to cover her rosy lips, and questioned, "Amelia, do you want to try the positions they taught in the movie?"

What did he mean by that?

It was something used in filming, how could it be used as teaching material? Moreover, she really didn't know this movie was R-rated!

Amelia felt wronged and aggrieved, but James was already eager to do so. It was unfair...

After exhausting her, the man picked her up and held her close, placing a blanket over the small back of her. She was covered in sweat as he kissed her hair and asked, "Amelia, should we do it again tonight?"

Amelia shook her head weakly, remembering something important. In a hoarse voice, she said, "I didn't take my birth control pills, could you give them to me?"

Upon hearing this, his fingers tapping her back suddenly stopped, and he froze.

Waves of intense pain emanated from his fingertips, causing him to tremble all over.

He gently lifted her chin and looked into her hazy eyes. "You don't need to take those pills anymore," he said firmly.

Amelia lacked the strength to shake her head, only staring at him with a hint of doubt. "But what if I get pregnant?" she asked.

Without hesitation, he replied, "We'll keep it. I can raise as many children as you want."

Amelia furrowed her brows lightly. "Keep it?" she repeated.

Seeing that she seemed reluctant to have his child, the man's expression darkened.

"Are you afraid?" he asked.

Amelia nodded slightly. She wasn't prepared to become a mother yet, so of course she was afraid.

Thinking that she was afraid of letting Ryan find out, his heartache returned, making it hard for him to breathe. He took a few deep breaths, suppressing the pain in his fingers, and hugged Amelia tightly. As if he wanted to merge her into his flesh and blood. He used all his strength to embrace her. It was he held onto her tightly, he would never lose her.