Chapter 61

At about nine o'clock in the evening, the receptionist told her that Eva probably would not come to the nightclub tonight. The receptionist asked her to go back first and come here tomorrow.

Amelia had no choice but to suppress her anxiety, get up, and walk out of the nightclub...

As soon as she walked to the parking lot and was about to pick up the car, a tall and straight figure suddenly enveloped her...

She raised her head and met a pair of red eyes. Her heart skipped a beat, and she subconsciously turned around to leave.

However, her hand was grabbed by the man. Without any hesitation, the man pulled her into his arms and tightened his grip on her waist.

He stroked her back with his other hand, pressed the back of her head, and pressed her into his chest.

After using all his strength to hug the woman in his arms tightly, he put his sharp chin on her shoulder...

Feeling her warmth and smelling her familiar scent, James was sure that it wasn't an illusion. This was reality...

His heart, which had been empty and painful for three years, also felt peaceful for a moment when he held her in his arms...

The person he had missed for so long was still alive and wasn't dead. James was regaining what he had lost...

He hugged her tightly and didn't say anything. Perhaps he couldn't say a word. He just wanted to rub her into his bones and blood to feel her existence.

Amelia was a little surprised. James was so strange. They met at the airport and he treated her coldly. What did he mean by suddenly hugging her?

Moreover, he had never hugged her like this in public. It made Amelia feel that after these three years, there was something wrong with his brain.

She frowned and struggled to push him away, but he grabbed her wrist with one hand, turned around, and pressed her against the car door.

"You..."

Before she could finish her scolding, he bent down and kissed her red lips.

The moment he touched her, he kissed her passionately as if he had gone mad.

Such a passionate and crazy kiss was something that had never happened before. He seemed to have poured all his longing into this kiss.

He kissed her desperately. The pain in his heart gradually enlarged, and his eyes couldn't help turning red.

Amelia, Amelia, Amelia...

He repeated her name over and over again in his heart. He missed her so much, so he kissed her and forgot everything in his joy.

Amelia's hands were clasped by him, and her petite body was pressed against the car door. She could not move at all.

She was forced to endure his crazy kiss. She was almost suffocated by the kiss, and her little face turned red...

She could only bite him, but the man only paused for a moment and still did not let go of her...

Amelia was trembling with anger. "What does he take me for? A toy that he can throw away at will?" she thought.

"But I am a human being. How could he treat me like this? How could he act as if nothing had happened after hurting me?" she kept thinking.

The more Amelia thought about it, the angrier she became. She tried her best to break free from his grip, pushed him. away, and raised her hand to slap him hard!

"Bang!" The sound echoed throughout the underground garage. When the echo reached James's ears, the confusion in his eyes dissipated.

He raised his scarlet eyes to look at Amelia. Just as he was about to call out her name, she picked up her phone and called the police.