Chapter 131

The assistant trembled as he repeated, "James is awake."

Aaron was only surprised for a few seconds, but quickly regained his composure, as if he had already anticipated that James would wake up, and didn't think much of it.

He leisurely picked up the napkin on the dining table and wiped off the porridge that had spilled on his fingers...

After cleaning up, he raised his head and looked towards the direction of the surveillance camera, saying to his assistant, "Since he's awake, let's give him a gift."

He believed that James would be thrilled to see it, but he didn't know if he would become too happy and fall into a coma again...

He was starting to look forward to James' reaction.

As James lay on the hospital bed, he watched the surveillance videos that were sent to his phone one by one. His heart was crushed as if it had been trampled by a horse's hoof, leaving him.

in indescribable agony. Even his guts seemed to be torn apart.

He trembled as he scrolled past the first video of Aaron feeding Amelia, and uncontrollably clicked on the second one...

In the video, Amelia was beaming with a gentle smile and called out to Aaron with a sweet voice, "Aaron..."

On Aaron's face, a happy grin could be seen as he reached out and affectionately ruffled her hair...

The next video showed Aaron carrying Amelia to the bedroom while she was sleeping, and they didn't come out all night.

James couldn't bear to watch any further. The suffocating feeling of pain choked him, making it difficult for him to breathe.

He tightly gripped his phone, trying to force himself up but couldn't. His body couldn't move, and the pain and restlessness suppressed in his heart gradually made him lose control of his emotions.

However, James, who was always good at controlling his emotions, soon calmed his breathing down...

He picked up his phone again with a stern face, and continued to play those videos. His eyes, which were as bright as stars, were fixed on Amelia in the videos.

There were over thirty videos, each capturing a different moment of their daily life. In each video, Amelia treated Aaron with tenderness, without any other emotions or even glancing at the surveillance camera.

James couldn't see the expression in her eyes clearly, but he kept staring at her figure, hoping to discern something from it, but he couldn't make out anything...

She appeared to have fallen in love with Aaron, but when James saw the waist-length wavy hair, he knew it was left by Amelia for him.

She had promised that she would marry him whether or not she was pregnant, so how could she easily fall in love with someone else in just two months?

James did not believe these videos at all, he only believed that Amelia loved him.

They had been through so much, so many separations because of mistrust.

Now, no matter what happened, he would firmly believe in her!

James chose one of the videos and sent it to Andrew, who had already arrived in Ireland.

"The surroundings in this video don't look like Ireland. Check the IP address quickly..." he said, then forwarded all the information about the anonymous person who sent the video to Andrew.

As soon as Andrew and Zack reunited, he received a call from James and quickly replied, "yes".

After checking, he put down his phone and looked at Zack, who had just come out of Aaron's villa.