Chapter 68

When Amelia returned to the bedroom, she was a little flustered when she saw that Aaron had not followed her to stop her.

Aaron wanted to return to Ireland because she didn't agree to be her sister's substitute during breakfast.

He knew she wanted to stay, so he made such a scene to put forward conditions and force her to submit.

Amelia couldn't possibly become someone else's substitute again. So she pretended to be indifferent and made it seem like she didn't care, hoping to make Aaron give up on this idea.

However, it was clear that for Aaron, the initiative was in his hands. No matter how she mediated with him, he wouldn't
care.

Frustrated, Amelia sat on the bed, curled up, and buried her head in her arms.

The entering Aaron saw her like this, raising his chin provocatively.

"Aren't you supposed to pack up? Why haven't you started?"

Hearing his voice, Amelia raised her head in dissatisfaction, gritted her teeth, and glared at him.

"Wait a minute."

Seeing her so aggrieved, Aaron was in a very good mood. He stepped back and said, "If you come back to Ireland with me, you don't have to be Skender's substitute."

He knew that James loved Amelia very much, and it would be very troublesome if she stayed in the country. Also, if her fought over James, it would be too draining. So it would be better for them to leave now.

Amelia looked at him with some surprise and asked, "Can you keep your word?"

Aaron calmly replied, "When have I ever lied to you?"

Amelia didn't really trust Aaron. She lowered her head and remained silent, but in her heart, she was considering running
away.

"Don't even think about escaping."

Aaron seemed to have seen through her thoughts at a glance and mercilessly exposed her thoughts.

"You can't escape."

He looked down at her as a superior and said, "Unless you copy your sister's behavior..."

The coldness and determination in his eyes made Amelia's heart tremble when he said this.

She stared blankly at Aaron as if only now did she see what kind of person he was. "So this is how you forced my sister to death."

Aaron's expression darkened. His entire body seemed to be shrouded in sin, but he didn't deny it. "That's right, so you can give it a try."

Amelia's palm-sized face gradually turned pale. "Will you let me go if I die?"

Aaron walked up, bent down slightly, stared into her dim eyes, and said coldly, "You have her heart now. I won't let you die. Be obedient."

With a bitter smile, Amelia suddenly didn't know what it meant to come back to life.

She turned her eyes with difficulty and looked at Aaron, "Don't you love my sister very much?"

How could he force another person to be a substitute if he loved someone so much?Amelia just couldn't understand.

Aaron let out a cold laugh. "Who says I love her?"

How could he possibly love her? He had said that even if all the women in the world were gone, he wouldn't fall in love with her.

Amelia glanced at Aaron and felt that he was extremely contradictory.