Chapter 87

Lawrence looked at James, and he was no longer as contemptuous as before. Instead, he was horrified, "Who the hell are you?"

James glanced at him and it seemed like he had lost his patience. He said coldly, "I'll give you one minute."

With the knife in his hand, he pointed to the contract, signaling Lawrence to sign it immediately. Otherwise, the outcome will be determined by his mood.

When the tip of the knife slid across the thin paper, it dazzled, making Lawrence tremble in fright.

He shivered and looked at James, then at the contract, his expression full of hesitation.

"The Collins Group is a century-old foundation of the Collins family. If I sign this contract, I will become a sinner..."

James, who had already lost his patience, didn't want to listen to Lawrence's nonsense anymore. He raised the knife in his hand, and stabbed Lawrence in the shoulder.

Then, he pulled the knife out without even blinking his eyes. The bloodthirstiness and cruelty in his eyes was evident.

Lawrence screamed in pain, and his car-piercing voice sounded extremely critical in that open field.

The woman in the car thought that those masked men would not hurt anyone, but she didn't expect them to use a knife directly.

She was so frightened that she wanted to open the car door and escape, but the masked men who surrounded her grabbed the car door.

Wrapped in a coat, she huddled in the back seat, staring at the man in the copper mask outside the car window with an expression full of fear.

"Well, it's better if you sign it now. Don't wait till we chop off your hand and press your fingerprint on it..."

Upon saying that, Zack stepped on Lawrence's back and ground his foot hard. The pain caused Lawrence to scream...

He was old so he couldn't stand such torture. Thus, he picked up the pen and signed his name on the contract without any further hesitation.

After signing the contract, Lawrence realized that the purchaser's name written on it was actually Jackson!

With a face full of shock, he raised his head again and looked at the man who stabbed him with a knife.

"Did Jackson send you guys?"

How was that possible? Didn't that co ward end his own life? How could the buyer be him?

Lawrence couldn't believe it and he looked at the contract in his hand again. When he saw that the purchase amount was hundreds of times lower than the market price, he almost fainted.

It would have been better to sign the contract with Evans Group. At least then, he could earn a lot of money that he wouldn't be able to spend in ten lifetimes.

Now, with such a cheap price, it simply meant that Lawrence had gifted the company over to Jackson. He really regretted it!

He didn't give Lawrence a chance to
James paused, tilted his head and shot a side glance at Lawrence. "The Collins Group was his, not yours."

Then, James raised his hand. Zack immediately understood what he meant and he immediately slapped Lawrence hard across the face.

"Old man, who are you calling a bastard?"

James got into the car amidst Lawrence's cries for mercy.

The driver quickly started the car and drove towards the airport.

When James returned to the villa overnight, he asked Frank to take out the wedding dress that was kept on the top
floor.

delusional ideas that could never become a reality behind him, and looked at Frank.