Chapter 44

Stella paused momentarily before asking, "Ms. Miller, are you going to settle the score with her?"

Eva growled, "She beat Amelia like this. Of course, I have to get even with her!"

Stella held her breath. She had just learned a little about Eva's condition.

Like Amelia, she was also an orphan. She had no power or background.

How could Eva defeat Sherry? She would probably be thrown out before stepping into Leinster's house.

Of course, that was because she was lucky. She might lose half of her life if she was unlucky enough to encounter Sherry.

Stella thought for a moment and tried to persuade Eva.

"Ms. Miller, Ms. Leinster is used to being cruel. You are no match for her, and she has many bodyguards. If you want to get even with her, who will care for Ms. Garcia?"

These words made Eva calm down a little. It was not good for her to leave in the current situation, but she was unwilling to give up.

"Are we just going to let it go like this?"

"Of course, we can't just let it go!"

Eva looked at Stella in surprise, not understanding what she meant.

There was a hint of indifference in Stella's beautiful eyes, "It's not enough to deal with people who rely on their power to do whatever they want. Not only will it not hurt them, but it will also harm you. If you want to deal with them, you must plan slowly..."

Impulsiveness could not solve any problems. Only by
strengthening oneself first can the person have the ability to take revenge.

Just like when dealing with Erin, she didn't feel it was slow, even if she had to spend 10 years because she had to escape unscathed if she wanted revenge.

Stella's indifferent look made Eva feel that she seemed to have hidden a lot of hatred in her heart.

But Stella was already in a high position and so capable. Was there anyone she couldn't deal with or take revenge for?

Stella patted Eva on the shoulder. "Ms. Garcia has become like this because of me. Leave the matter of dealing with Ms. Leinster to me."

Eva and Amelia had poor backgrounds, so they shouldn't bear it.

Although her family background was not much better than theirs, she now had some ability to protect herself, so she was not afraid.

But...

Eva still wanted to say something, but Stella interrupted her. "Your task is to take good care of Ms. Garcia."

After saying that, Stella gave Eva a gentle smile, telling her not to dwell on this matter for the time being and turning to look at Amelia.

She was in so much pain that she broke out in a cold sweat, so Eva felt distressed and quickly took out a towel to wipe her sweat.

After cleaning up, Eva asked Stella nervously, "Stella, how is Amelia's heart?" Amelia had congenital heart disease, so she had to be careful in daily life, not to mention that she had been beaten into a coma.

Eva was worried that Amelia's heart would be damaged as her body weakened after being kicked twice.

Stella glanced at Eva and didn't know what to say.

He should have told her directly about this kind of life-and-death problem as a doctor.

But without the patient's consent, she couldn't make a decision on her own.

I got married without you [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara