Chapter 32

To Jackson, Eva's words were a fatal blow.

"Every single time?"

He raised his blood-red eyes in disbelief and slowly looked at Eva.

"In the past five years... she has been with James?"

"Yeah."

Eva replied indifferently, almost killing Jackson.

He had thought that she had only sold herself once, but he hadn't expected that she had been with that man for five years.

No wonder James looked at her with possessive eyes. It turned out that they had been together for so long.

Then what should he do? He had loved her for 15 years. From the beginning of love to the deep love before amnesia, almost engraved into Jackson's bones.

He loved her so much that he would rather die in a car accident than let her be with another man to save him.

He couldn't accept that Amelia was lying under another man's body and being possessed by another man.

That was why he would blame her crazily like a madman when he discovered she had sold herself to save him.

He couldn't bear it, not even once, let alone for five years.

Amelia, whom he had been reluctant to touch since she was a child, had been with James for five years.

His heart convulsed, and even his limbs and bones ached. His vision darkened, and then he suddenly fainted.

Seeing Jackson suddenly fall in front of her, Eva was shocked and quickly asked the security guards to take him to the hospital.

When Jackson came out of the hospital, it was already dark. Eva sighed helplessly and took out her phone to send a message to Amelia.

[Amelia, you'd better come to the hospital earlier to see Ryan. He seems to have something very important to tell you.]

When Amelia saw this message, she breathed deeply and wondered why Jackson hurried to find her.

She took a look at her body. Although she had taken special medicine, it was not that effective in a short time.

Especially the new wound on her back. It would hurt so much if she moved a little. Even if she wanted to leave now, she couldn't.

After thinking for a while, she replied to Eva, "I'll do it as soon as possible." Then, she put down her phone and looked at James, who was helping her pull out the needle.

It was not until the evening that she finished her IV drip. James changed the medicine bottle during this period and fed her food and water.

In fact, he could have asked the servants to do it, but he insisted on taking care of her in person.

Looking at the busy man, Amelia felt that he was doing this just to help her get better as soon as possible so that she could help him. solve his physiological needs.

Thinking of this, Amelia felt as if a basin of cold water had been poured over her body, making her ignore that James had serious mental cleanliness.

She had also overlooked that people with this disease would never touch her when they mistakenly thought she and Jackson had slept together.

When James pulled out the needle, he pressed his slender fingers on her hand. As soon as he pulled it out, she immediately withdrew her hand.

In James's eyes, her avoidance of touching him was somewhat harsh, and he swept her a cold glance.