Chapter 58

He raised his head slightly. The moment their eyes met, a trace of hostility suddenly appeared in his dark and deep eyes.

He didn't seem to want her to wake up and look into her eyes as coldly as possible.

Without any hesitation, he picked up the medicine and slowly approached her. "I don't like it when you open your eyes. I'll kill you..."

Amelia was speechless.

She was now sure that this man was suffering from a mental disorder.

She calmed down and looked at him quietly. She, who had died once, was actually not afraid of death.

He seemed to have noticed that she was not afraid. His hand, which was holding her arm, paused for a moment, and then he looked at her for a moment.

He didn't know what he was thinking about, but he suddenly put down the medicine in his hand and sighed deeply. "Forget it, at least her heart is still there."

Amelia blinked her eyes and really wanted to ask him what her relationship with that woman was.

Also, she had been looking for the donor for so long, but she couldn't find it. Why did a donor suddenly appear when she died?

Aaron seemed to have noticed the doubt in her eyes. He put down the medicine, sat up straight, leaned against the back of the sofa, and looked at her with one hand supporting his head.

"Do you want to know why you're still alive?"

Amelia really wanted to reply to him, but she had been in a coma for a long time, and her body functions had not recovered yet. For the time being, she could only make a sound.

Thinking of Aaron saying that her voice was unpleasant, she didn't make that kind of sound again and just blinked in response.

"The person who saved you ended her life early when she learned. that you were about to die of heart failure."

"I respect her final wish. I replaced you with her when you were sent to cremation, and transplanted her heart into you."

"George said that even if you had a heart transplant, you might not have survived. I didn't expect you to come back to life..."

"It's just that... you came back to life, but she replaced you and lay in the cold cemetery forever..."

Speaking of this, his eyes dimmed, and his whole body was covered with sadness.

Hearing this, Amelia was confused. She blinked her eyes and motioned for Aaron to continue.

But he didn't say anything else. He looked in the direction of her heart, and there was a hint of regret in his eyes.

"Have you ever loved anyone deeply?"

He suddenly changed the topic and asked such a strange question, which made Amelia fall silent with a gloomy look.

There used to be, but the moment James asked Emily to answer her phone before she died, she had completely given up...

"Is it that man named Ryan?"

Amelia was surprised, thinking, "Does Aaron know about Ryan?"

Aaron put down his hand that was supporting his head and sat up straight to look at her.

"I have bad news for you. He thought you were dead and shot himself in front of your grave."

Amelia was stunned. Her pupils dilated as she stared at Aaron in disbelief as if she wanted to tell if he was telling the truth.