Chapter 105

Seeing her bright smile, James felt the dull pain that had been looming in his heart since the night before had suddenly dissipated a lot.

He took her hand and led her to the changing room. After personally helping her change into horse riding clothes, he turned around and ordered someone to fetch his own exclusive clothes.

Amelia, who was waiting outside the door, leaned on the railing and kicked the stones on the ground out of boredom when the door behind her slowly opened.

He emerged facing the sun with a face as cold as snow. He was wearing a pair of black sungla*ses, which made his facial features even more well-defined.

He had perfect body proportions, with white, body-hugging clothes on his torso and a black belt tightly wrapped around his toned waist.

His lower body was dressed in white breeches, and his slender thighs are outlined to make them taller. Below the knees, there were a pair of black high-riding boots.

The man held a helmet in one hand, turning his head slightly against the glow.

Colorful, barely visible rays of light followed the direction of hist tilted head, and reflected on the sunglasses.

With a cold aura around him, he looked like a nobleman straight out of a painting.

He walked up to Amelia, raised his fingers, and put on the helmet in his hand for Amelia.

With every gesture, he was flaunting his inherent nobility and elegance...

Amelia was a little dazed to see him like that, but he didn't care at all. He took her hand and led her to pick a horse.

He chose an extremely docile pony for Amelia, helped her get on it, then led the horse by the reins to circle around the infield.

Amelia looked down at the man who carefully taught her how to ride a horse. A faint smile gradually appeared in her gaze.

"I probably won't be able to get a hang of it quite yet. Why don't you go and accompany your friends?" she suggested.

He was leading a pony that wasn't even as tall as him, and it looked quite funny. The nobles galloping on their horses in the distance laughed at him when they saw it.

Amelia felt that if she let him lead her around in circles again, he might get teased to death by his friends. Thus, she asked him to go hang out with them.

James glanced at the group of men who were pulling their reins. and pointing at him, then turned to Amelia and said, "Wait here for me, then."

He didn't want to go horse riding. He just wanted those ignorant guys to stop laughing.

He carried Amelia off the horse, told a group of bodyguards to guard her, then turned and got on a tall white horse.

He grabbed the reins and quickly rode toward the distant arena where he could gallop freely...

Looking at the tall and straight figure sitting on the horse's back, Amelia grinned slightly.

Sure enough, those aristocrats' horse-riding skills were nothing compared to James'.

She was sitting in the rest area, watching James teach his friends a "serious lesson" when an elegant figure suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Long time no see, Ms. Garcia."

The woman who was also wearing a white horse riding outfit, had her hands behind her back. She looked down at Amelia in a condescending manner.

Hearing this familiar voice, Amelia raised her head to glance at the woman blocking her view. Upon seeing that it was Jessica, her expression soured slightly.