Chapter 82

Seeing that scene, Amelia looked to the ground.

She suddenly recalled the time when he also took Emily's hand and left right in front of her eyes.

At that time, she was not in any place to say anything, and right then, she had even less of a right to mind it.

What they had between them was over, so it had nothing to do with her whoever he was with right then....

After watching the pair get into the luxury car, Eva looked away and glanced at Amelia.

Seeing that Amelia had calmed down, Eva knew what she was thinking.

"Amelia, she's just holding his arm. It's nothing. Don't think too much... Moreover, he didn't see you just now. If he saw you, he would definitely not get close to other women..."

Eva was biased towards Ryan. After all, he was her younger brother.

However, if Amelia still loved James, then Eva was even more worried that Amelia would be sad because of it.

Amelia raised the corners of her lips, looked at Eva, and smiled softly, "Eva, I didn't think much about it, don't worry."

Eva didn't say anything more, she held Amelia's arm and suggested, "Then let's go buy some fruits..."

Amelia nodded. The two turned around and walked toward the first floor.

When Amelia got in the elevator, she looked back.

When she saw James opening the car door for the woman in a gentlemanly manner, she raised the corners of her mouth and smiled in relief.

In the luxury car, James took off his suit jacket calmly.

The woman glanced at him and couldn't help shaking her head, "Your OCD is getting worse."

Sitting in the back row, Paul, who was playing with his phone with his head down, suddenly changed his expression when he heard that voice.

He quickly adjusted his posture, sat upright, and greeted the woman in the evening dress respectfully, "Rebecca."

Rebecca turned her head and looked at Paul. Noticing that he was frightened when he saw her, she couldn't help smiling.

"Paul, you have always been fearless, but every time you see me, you're like a mouse that has met a cat."

Seeing her smile, Paul subconsciously gulped, but still pretended to be nonchalant and waved his hand.

"Oh nah, you must be kidding..."

Although he said so, the picture of Rebecca disciplining him. echoed in his mind.

The Evans family was a big and complicated family, but they were very strict with their children.

The reason why the descendants of the Evans family could become so powerful was all because of Rebecca.

She was the eldest daughter of the family and had been raised by her grandfather since she was a child, therefore she had won the right to educate her younger siblings.

Paul's older siblings were gifted and were quick to learn everything since they were young. He was the only one who...

Apart from some attainments in computer programming, everything, in Rebecca's words, was a mess and a disaster.

Therefore, Paul had become the focus of Rebecca's attention. Once he couldn't learn something well, or fail an exam, he would be dealt with immediately...

He was able to play the piano well now and he could speak. several foreign languages all because of his sister...

Rebecca saw the fear in his eyes, but also a trace of dissatisfaction.