Chapter 59

Her face was full of doubts. She struggled to ask George, but he couldn't give a specific answer.

"I don't know much about what happened to your sister when she was a child..."

"As for why your sister avoided Aaron, it's because Aaron did something bad to her."

George did not continue telling her about the bad things but instead returned to the previous topic.

"Ms. Garcia, after I saved you, I planned to inform Mr. Evans. After all, he asked me to help you find a heart donor."

"However, Aaron did not agree with it. He did not wish for those. that knew you to know that you were still alive. Thus, I did not go against his wishes."

"Now that you're awake, I think you have the right to decide whether to tell Mr. Evans..."

When Amelia heard about James again, her face stiffened.

Such a cold and heartless man should not care about her life and death.

If he cared, he would have looked back at her after slapping her face.

When she thought that she had been with him for five years but he hadn't even kept her phone number, her heart sank.

Since she was a dead person, she should not disturb him after two years.

After making up her mind, she raised her calm eyes and looked at George. "Don't tell him..."

She would take her death as a farewell to the unbearable past.

From now on, she had nothing to do with him.

This time, it was George's turn to be confused. Mr. Evans. had spent three billion dollars asking him to mobilize medical resources all over the world to find a heart donor.

He didn't hesitate to spend so much money, which showed that he cared about Ms. Garcia very much, but she didn't seem to have any reaction.

George thought for a moment and decided to tell Amelia the truth. "Actually, Mr. Evans..."

Amelia didn't want to hear anything about James anymore, so she interrupted, "My sister... What's... her name?"

George was interrupted and understood that she didn't want. to talk about the president of the Evans Group anymore, so he sensibly stopped talking.

"Your sister used to be called Ginger Moore, and then she changed her name to Skender Clark. I'll get her photo and show you what she looks like..."

After saying that, George turned around and walked out. Soon, he came back with a photo frame and handed it to Amelia.

Amelia looked at the photo embedded in the frame. The woman in the photo looked a little similar to her.

But this woman was gentler and more elegant than her. The woman had a noble temperament and exuded the aura of a mature woman.

She wore a red dress and stood under the Eiffel Tower. The setting. sun cast a layer of soft light on her.

After seeing the woman's face, Amelia felt warm in her heart as if she could see her biological mother's appearance through the woman.

She had always thought that she was an abandoned orphan, but she didn't expect that she was not abandoned. Instead, she was accidentally lost.

If she hadn't gotten lost back then, she should have accompanied her sister and grown up with her sister.

"Your sister also told me your name..."

Hearing this, Amelia looked away from the photo and looked at George.