Chapter 83

Amelia had never met Skender before. She had only seen photos of her, but she could imagine that Skender was an extremely gentle person.

She had selflessly given Amelia her heart and given her a chance to be reborn...

Amelia, on the other hand, couldn't even use her own identity and could only be buried here...

Amelia didn't quite understand it before. Aaron obviously loved her sister so much. How could he let her body be cremated and buried so hastily like that?

Later, when Aaron told her that Skender had betrayed him, although he loved her, he hated her too.

That hatred made him abandon Skender's body, letting her stay in that cold cemetery alone for three years.

Skender must be exhausted to be with someone like Aaron.

However, Skender had pursued him for ten years...

Did she love Aaron?

Thinking of this, Amelia looked down at the ring on her ring. finger. She took it off and placed it in front of the tombstone.

"Skender..."

"If you loved him, then in your name, I will hold a complete. wedding for you and Aaron in a church in Ireland... If you don't love him anymore, then in your name, I will end this marriage with Aaron here in our country..."

Skender must have loved him to pursue him for ten years, but later she wanted to run away from him so much that she was willing to end her own life. Maybe she didn't love him anymore.

Skender was gone, and Amelia couldn't find the answers. She only hoped that her sister would meet someone who would love and protect her in her next life.

Amelia stood in front of the tombstone, quietly accompanying her...

Eva also stood aside, watching as Amelia spoke to her sister. Without saying a word, her eyes suddenly turned red.

Both Ryan and Amelia had found their loved ones, but what about her? Whose child was she? Where was her family?

Eva raised her head to control her tears. The principal said that she had been abandoned by her parents, so it was impossible for any relatives to come to her.

As the sun set and the cemetery was about to close, Amelia got up slowly, bid farewell to her sister, and left the cemetery with Eva.

Eva asked Amelia to move in with her and the latter agreed.

However, before moving into the villa, she had to go back and get some things.

Eva drove Amelia to Aaron's villa.

After greeting the servant, Amelia went straight back to the bedroom.

She took out her suitcase, packed her clothes, opened the drawers, and took out a Ziplock bag.

She took out a marriage certificate, looked at it carefully for a few seconds, and put it into the suitcase.

Then, she took Skender's official documents. After all, she still had to use Skender's identity as Amelia was already dead on paper.

After putting everything in the suitcase, she went to Aaron's bedroom to get her medicine.

Once she was done, she carried the suitcase with her and went downstairs.

Seeing that she was going to move out, the servant quickly. stopped her, "Ms. Garcia, Mr. Johnson said that you have to stay at home..."

After they divorced, the servants in the villa addressed her as Ms. Garcia instead of Madam or Mrs.