Chapter 175

Johny stood with his hands in his pockets, looking down at Amelia.

"Your face has already proven everything, there's no need for a paternity test."

With a face very similar to Alice's, it was indeed difficult to turn these two away. She could only first find out their purpose for coming.

"If you insist on calling me your cousin, I can't stop you. Since we've established our relationship, you can go back first. I'm tired and need to sleep."

She pretended to turn around and leave, but Herb stopped her with a step.

"Sister, wait a minute."

Herb tried to push away the bodyguard blocking him, but couldn't. He could only stand in place and persuade her.

"The thing is, we came to find you not only to establish our relationship, but also to ask you to see my aunt for the last time."

This was their purpose for coming to find her?

Amelia, with a skeptical attitude, scanned Herb and Johny up and down with her eyes.

Herb's eyes were clear and sincere, with a hint of earnestness. He didn't seem like he was lying.

But Johny's face was cold and frosty, with an inscrutable gleam in his eyes. He didn't look like a good person no matter how you looked at him.

"Sister, my aunt just wants to see her sister's relatives before she passes away. That's why we came to find you."

"This is my aunt's only wish in this world. Come with me to England, I promise to take you to see her and then bring you back."

If she hadn't watched the video her mother left behind, she might have been moved by Herb's words by now.

After all, as an orphan, she must have been hoping to find her relatives. Unfortunately, she knows everything now...

Back then, Sumasa was kicked out of the Clark family, while Johny's mother Alice married Sumasa's fiancé.

Apart from Jocelyn's reason for disfiguring Sumasa, Alice might have used some means as well.

After Alice married, Sumasa came to her for help with her two children, but Alice didn't lend a hand.

Decades later, two cousins came to find her, saying they wanted to see their sister's relatives for the last time. Who would dare to go?

Amelia thought that Herb might not know the purpose of the Brook family, so he helped persuade her. She didn't want to get involved and just gave Jonny a cold glance.

"If you want me to go to England, go ask my husband. If he agrees, then I'll go."

Jonny, who previously thought Amelia was a simpleton, now had to look at her in a new light.

He pushed away the gun held by the bodyguard against his forehead and took another step forward, leaning against the black railing.

"Since you don't want to go, then I'll have to go talk to the Evans family about your background..."

Amelia's expression tightened, but she still pretended to be calm and raised the corner of her proud lips towards Johny.

"As you wish."

With that, she quickly turned around and walked towards the castle.

She had to call James and ask him to think of a solution.

After all, James's grandfather had never approved of her. If he found out she was from the Clark family...

Even if she could demand a paternity test later to prove she wasn't from the Clark family, there was still a risk. Who knew if the information Herb provided was accurate?